The Student Room Group

I think sex is disgusting

Hi,

I don't know why but I don't seem to be like everyone else, American Pieing Inbetweeners trying to have as much sex as I can. I know I referenced films and TV but just being on TSR seems to back up that people are really like this.

I myself find sex and anything to do with it extremely disgusting. I like things to be clean and hygienic and.... sex doesn't seem to be that.

I'll most likely remain celebrate until I find the right person for me.

So, I guess what I'm asking is is there something wrong with me? Or, rather, why am I different like this?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

I don't know why but I don't seem to be like everyone else, American Pieing Inbetweeners trying to have as much sex as I can. I know I referenced films and TV but just being on TSR seems to back up that people are really like this.

I myself find sex and anything to do with it extremely disgusting. I like things to be clean and hygienic and.... sex doesn't seem to be that.

I'll most likely remain celebrate until I find the right person for me.

So, I guess what I'm asking is is there something wrong with me? Or, rather, why am I different like this?

Im sure there are quite a few people like you. How old are you at the moment? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by RedNebula
Im sure there are quite a few people like you. How old are you at the moment? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't reckon there's anything wrong with you :smile: It's a choice and a perfectly acceptable one. I think plenty of people probably feel the same, at least until they meet someone special. Perhaps you will feel differently when you mature and find that special person? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by RedNebula
I don't reckon there's anything wrong with you :smile: It's a choice and a perfectly acceptable one. I think plenty of people probably feel the same, at least until they meet someone special. Perhaps you will feel differently when you mature and find that special person? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, I should think so! :wink:
For some people, part of the appeal is that it's a bit messy...

What do you feel about your own genitals? Too unhygienic to touch, or ok because they're yours?
I'm 17 and I completely agree. I have never worn a tampon because I don't want to touch my vagina. I've never even looked at it. All my friends are having sex but I honestly think I'm going to stay celibate (until I meet the right person) and even then I probably won't want sex, I don't have fantasies and I don't think about it and I don't care
Reply 7
I'm 17 and I completely agree. I have never worn a tampon because I don't want to touch my vagina. I've never even looked at it. All my friends are having sex but I honestly think I'm going to stay celibate (until I meet the right person) and even then I probably won't want sex, I don't have fantasies and I don't think about it and I don't care

Same.
These feelings and reactions are well within the range of normal.

Don't have sex if you are not interested, just to be like others, or "be normal." You are normal, just the way you are.

It is normal to be turned off by sex when you are younger, and/or if you are particularly fastidious/squeamish. But my experience was that once I found the right person, whose kisses and touches were exactly what I wanted, I discovered that I didn't think it was disgusting, but exciting, and I didn't mind the messiness of it. I accepted, then actually embraced the mess as a wonderful, carefree part of the experience. Now, mind you, I am still not a big fan of getting a "facial." But apart from that, I like the other bits very, very much.
Reply 9
Thats how muslims feel
Original post by ikhan94
Thats how muslims feel

Stop lying 😂 Muslims just have to wash after sex, that’s all

Quick Reply

Latest