The Student Room Group

Quick question

For year 11 english coursework how many samples from each school get sent?
Reply 1
Original post by Spray
For year 11 english coursework how many samples from each school get sent?

Class size ? It depends. Usually around 10?
Reply 2
Original post by GCSE_
Class size ? It depends. Usually around 10?

We have 30 students in the class however we have 150 people in the year.
Original post by Spray

lol chill out i was like you last year mine got sent nothing happened, just focus on ur real exams
Reply 4
Original post by Spray

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU COPIED A WHOLE ESSAY! Seriously how much?
Reply 5
Original post by asharma10
lol chill out i was like you last year mine got sent nothing happened, just focus on ur real exams

I have different reasons for worrying. I just wanted to know :P
Reply 6
Original post by GCSE_
PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU COPIED A WHOLE ESSAY! Seriously how much?

Ofcourse I didnt it was just 2 sentences
Reply 7
Original post by Spray
Ofcourse I didnt it was just 2 sentences

Oh no! Stop worrying lol. 2 sentences seriously? Chill... I thought you copied an essay.

Calm down and stop worrying, :-)
Reply 8
Original post by GCSE_
Oh no! Stop worrying lol. 2 sentences seriously? Chill... I thought you copied an essay.

Calm down and stop worrying, :-)

You don't realise how much better i feel because of what you just said. Its basically a statement + 2 of my own sentences and 2 copied sentences.
Reply 9
Original post by Spray
You don't realise how much better i feel because of what you just said. Its basically a statement + 2 of my own sentences and 2 copied sentences.

Yeah don't worry about and there's no point worrying even if you copied an essay lol because it's too late but if it's 2 sentences you should be safe!! You wrote a lot though about other stuff right?
Reply 10
Original post by GCSE_
Yeah don't worry about and there's no point worrying even if you copied an essay lol because it's too late but if it's 2 sentences you should be safe!! You wrote a lot though about other stuff right?

Ofc haha the essay is 1.5k the part i copied is barley 75 words :P
Reply 11
Original post by Spray
Ofc haha the essay is 1.5k the part i copied is barley 75 words :P

Ah that's 5% I think 10% rings alarms but still don't worry now unless you can change it forget it. :-) seems safe
Reply 12
Original post by GCSE_
Ah that's 5% I think 10% rings alarms but still don't worry now unless you can change it forget it. :-)

Nah I have no way of changing it but it is really short. Its just a factual statement then an copied explanation it doesnt stand out. You are a life saver bro.
Reply 13
Original post by Spray
Nah I have no way of changing it but it is really short. Its just a factual statement then an copied explanation it doesnt stand out. You are a life saver bro.

No problem but you might want to read what JCQ says so you know like officially.

http://www.jcq.org.uk/Download/exams-office/malpractice/plagiarism-in-examinations
Reply 14
Original post by GCSE_
No problem but you might want to read what JCQ says so you know like officially.

http://www.jcq.org.uk/Download/exams-office/malpractice/plagiarism-in-examinations

Thanks man you have a greatttttttttttt day! Last thing before you go. Do you think im atleast 80% safe?
Reply 15
Original post by Spray
Thanks man you have a greatttttttttttt day! Last thing before you go. Do you think im atleast 80% safe?

I would think so, however obviously I can't make any guarantees. I don't want you to worry because really there's absolutely no need. You too, thanks. :smile:

Good luck. Maybe ask your teacher for advice if you really want to depending what type of teacher you have :wink:
Reply 16
Original post by GCSE_
I would think so, however obviously I can't make any guarantees. I don't want you to worry because really there's absolutely no need. You too, thanks. :smile:

Good luck. Maybe ask your teacher for advice if you really want to depending what type of teacher you have :wink:

Thanks! Have a good one.

Quick Reply

Latest