The Student Room Group

Unicorn's Kingdom MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123

And okay :tongue: i only logged on because new password and i got an email from tsr saying i 50 odd notifications! :lol:
Hmmmm Hamoody did not tell me about this :biggrin:

Well now you know... You are very significant in this mission, my queen!
Hiii!! Lol Ethan helped me get a new password so i am typing this on my phone (so sorry for bad grammar?) :hugs:

Ive missed :jive: but i think Amellia may have Matrix a tiny bit more :hugs:

And okay :tongue: i only logged on because new password and i got an email from tsr saying i 50 odd notifications! :lol:
Hmmmm Hamoody did not tell me about this :biggrin:

Awwwwwwww how long do you think you'll be on here? SassKing, you and I really need a catch up at some point :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:hello:

Original post by SassKing13
Oh my God, it's a miracle :rofl:

I heard 'god' and 'miracle'.......
That is what my homework is about.... so you got any miracle's god made? :colonhash:
Oh my God, it's a miracle :rofl:

I definitely believe on them now! :yep::ahee:

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
I definitely believe on them now! :yep::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahah now I'm laughing :rofl:
Hahah now I'm laughing :rofl:

Yup! Such a swift transition from the last time I quoted you! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Well now you know... You are very significant in this mission, my queen!

Hahaha okay :tongue: i have emptied the inbox :tongue:
Awwwwwwww how long do you think you'll be on here? SassKing, you and I really need a catch up at some point :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg yes we do!! :tongue: guess who got the highest in the class in chem ISAs?
And not sure, decided to come and say hi to you and Sassy as i have actually missed you both :tongue: hey did Hamoody tell you my real name?

:rofl: ive missed the majestic gifs :tongue:
Hiii!! Lol Ethan helped me get a new password so i am typing this on my phone (so sorry for bad grammar?) :hugs:

Woohooooo \o/ I missed you around :cry2: :hugs:
What's up :h: ?

And not sure, decided to come and say hi to you and Sassy as i have actually missed you both :tongue: hey did Hamoody tell you my real name?

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS! :party: ngl I am the happiest I've been all day! :hugs: (it's probably unhealthy...ooops oh well time for celebration! :woo:) Becca???? She sounds like a really smart girl:yep::ahee: I can't remember if Hamoody told me or not:mmm:
Sassy! :rofl: hahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I prayed to McCulloch that you would return.

Every night.

Every night.

I forgot my prayers...:erm: :bawling: I knew I'd missed something! Please, I repent! Forgive me for my sins, Lord McCulloch!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Woohooooo \o/ I missed you around :cry2: :hugs:
What's up :h: ?

Haha aww sameeee :hugs: ive hardly seen you on the other chat either, its just been me Ethan and Hamoody messing about doing voice/music recordings :tongue: did you heaf my awful guitar one?
Ive been okay thanks, i already told you i passed the isa!! How are you? :hugs:
I forgot my prayers...:erm: :bawling: I knew I'd missed something! Please, I repent! Forgive me for my sins, Lord McCulloch!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thou art forgiven

Thou art forgiven

Sorry, I may have laughed too much :colondollar: :no::sigh: *hangs head down in shame*

But I'm forgiven sooo.... :jive:
Thanks!:five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS! :party: ngl I am the happiest I've been all day! :hugs: (it's probably unhealthy...ooops oh well time for celebration! :woo:) Becca???? She sounds like a really smart girl:yep::ahee: I can't remember if Hamoody told me or not:mmm:
Sassy! :rofl: hahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg really? Haha i should 'return' more often :rofl: awwww. And yeah, my real name :lol: god its going to be weird if you all call me that now :tongue: i askd Hamoody too as i meant to before but forgot!!

Every night.

Oh did you now? :tongue: that is very impressive. SassKing will be pleased to know Amellia can now play and sing The Killing Moon on guitar?! :lol:

How have you been? :smile:
Haha aww sameeee :hugs: ive hardly seen you on the other chat either, its just been me Ethan and Hamoody messing about doing voice/music recordings :tongue: did you heaf my awful guitar one?
Ive been okay thanks, i already told you i passed the isa!! How are you? :hugs:

Yes I put all my chat apps on mute lol - exams incoming :afraid: -
Ouiiii and congrat again !!! Really good job :five: :jive: :dance: :jive: :dance:

I did not hear the guitar !! I will check this out tonight :wink:
And I am fine thanks ! Revised this morning then went shopping, revised again and I just stopped ^^
What you up to :3 ?
Omg really? Haha i should 'return' more often :rofl: awwww. And yeah, my real name :lol: god its going to be weird if you all call me that now :tongue: i askd Hamoody too as i meant to before but forgot!!

Oh did you now? :tongue: that is very impressive. SassKing will be pleased to know Amellia can now play and sing The Killing Moon on guitar?! :lol:

Yes no lies (that's why is said ngl :tongue:) :yep: *vigorous head nodding*definitely should make more returns :tongue: (but of course, focus on education too :u: I'm still working at that bit :colondollar:) Hahaha if you want I can still call you Amellia :h: (I found out SasaKing's real name the other day :mmm:)
Hahaha :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yes :rofl:

Play AND sing? Wow :lol: You should do a recording of you playing it, it'd be awesome to hear! :tongue: I haven't actually listened to Echo and the Bunnymen for a bit. Listening to Suede a lot at the moment.

I've been alright thanks :smile: How about yourself? :smile: :hugs:
Now why would you invade Lord McCulloch's privacy and take a mug shot like this!? :lolwut:

Quick Reply

Latest