The Student Room Group

PSYA 1, 2, 3 and 4 AQA a level exams 2016.

That's unfortunately right, I'm retaking all 4 units as well as the 2 units in a2. Last year was a bit rough so my grades were nowhere near what I hoped. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find predicted/potential exam questions for these units? I have all the past questions, although it's great doing these I feel like its a low chance of them coming up again. Any help guys? Thank you! Chelsea :smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by chelsearenton
That's unfortunately right, I'm retaking all 4 units as well as the 2 units in a2. Last year was a bit rough so my grades were nowhere near what I hoped. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find predicted/potential exam questions for these units? I have all the past questions, although it's great doing these I feel like its a low chance of them coming up again. Any help guys? Thank you! Chelsea :smile:

I'm resitting PSYA2 (+ doing PSYA3 AND PSYA4 at A2), what I'm doing is creating model answers for all possible questions that the examiners could give and then I will learn the essays (not exactly word for word) - this can be done by looking at the AQA specification and writing the essays using your notes. I type them up on the computer (+ print them out). I then go through them and re-write them by hand (when practising). Although, I haven't finished yet, I am pretty close. Scary to think how much information we need to know and remember considering exams are like around the corner! :frown:

PS. good luck! :h:
Reply 3
Original post by RedRosesBloom
I'm resitting PSYA2 (+ doing PSYA3 AND PSYA4 at A2), what I'm doing is creating model answers for all possible questions that the examiners could give and then I will learn the essays (not exactly word for word) - this can be done by looking at the AQA specification and writing the essays using your notes. I type them up on the computer (+ print them out). I then go through them and re-write them by hand (when practising). Although, I haven't finished yet, I am pretty close. Scary to think how much information we need to know and remember considering exams are like around the corner! :frown:

PS. good luck! :h:

How did you do in your resits? I got As at AS but B overall after A2 got B in PSYA3 and D in PSYA4!! Resitting next year need an A for Psychology at uni so I am reapplying
Loopa psychology model essays will definitely help, especially if you're resitting the old spec as it's the last chance to sit this old syllabus next year.
Reply 5
Does anyone remember what the 2016 questions for psya3: gender, relationships and sleep and bio rhythms were? Or know of a way to find out?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending