The Student Room Group

ACA more likely to get into senior management roles

Someone posted an artcle here about accouting in the big 4 has more graduates move into management into large companies, than any other graduate path.

Or auditing at the big 4, graduates move up the career ladder.

Does anyone know where I can find this article or any sort of reference? I need to show by teacher that working in the big 4 as an auditor will give you many opportunities in the future once you become qualified
Original post by freedom
Someone posted an artcle here about accouting in the big 4 has more graduates move into management into large companies, than any other graduate path.

Or auditing at the big 4, graduates move up the career ladder.

Does anyone know where I can find this article or any sort of reference? I need to show by teacher that working in the big 4 as an auditor will give you many opportunities in the future once you become qualified

Would argue that strategy consulting at one of the big three (MBB) produces more execs per capita.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Princepieman
Would argue that strategy consulting at one of the big three (MBB) produces more execs per capita.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you have a source?
Original post by freedom
Do you have a source?

Note, I said per capita because ultimately MBB classes are much smaller than Big4 classes. For McK: http://www.mckinsey.com/careers/our-people-and-values/alumni-a-community-for-life

Can't find solid numbers for Bain or BCG but I imagine they would be quite high as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending