The Student Room Group

Diagnostic Radiography 2016 interview

Hello everyone. I have a interview for diagnostic radiography on Tuesday and boy am I so nervous. The interview is at Portsmouth,can someone give me an idea of what sort of questions are asked and what to expect? Also how long it would take for the decision?

Thankyou
Hey, I had an interview at portsmouth for diagnostic radiography a couple months back (offer received a week later), they ask what you know about portsmouth, it's history etc. Why you want to study there, how do you think portsmouth and the uni can help you, what you know about radiography, current issues within health care at the moment, they may ask for radiography specifically but they just asked me about health care in general. They also asked what I would do in certain situations, as well as wanting to know about my work experience. So I definitely recommend reading up about current health and social care situations and portsmouth itself (a very good place to get this information from is from portsmouth university website usually under somewhere titled "why portsmouth?" And it'll give you details of the city, good thing about the interview is there's no test so you don't have to worry about that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Thankyou so much for your help :smile: congradulations for gettins yoyr place!:smile: how long does the interview last and how many people interview?:smile:
Original post by mightyduck999
Hey, I had an interview at portsmouth for diagnostic radiography a couple months back (offer received a week later), they ask what you know about portsmouth, it's history etc. Why you want to study there, how do you think portsmouth and the uni can help you, what you know about radiography, current issues within health care at the moment, they may ask for radiography specifically but they just asked me about health care in general. They also asked what I would do in certain situations, as well as wanting to know about my work experience. So I definitely recommend reading up about current health and social care situations and portsmouth itself (a very good place to get this information from is from portsmouth university website usually under somewhere titled "why portsmouth?" And it'll give you details of the city, good thing about the interview is there's no test so you don't have to worry about that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Also how many questions were there in total?:frown: im so nervous

Posted from TSR Mobile
There was quite a few of us but they did therapeutic and diagnostic together, interview was around 15 to 30 minutes and probs about between 10 to 15 questions

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Had my interview,think i messed up :frown:

There was quite a few of us but they did therapeutic and diagnostic together, interview was around 15 to 30 minutes and probs about between 10 to 15 questions

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why what happened?
Reply 7

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I also got offer and have firmed it....exciting times roll on september

Quick Reply

Latest