The Student Room Group

STOP blaming immigrants for your failings

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reue

Exactly, which is why migration should be limited as they add extra strain to the public resources.
Ah, that explains why you are unable to see the blazing obvious then given you are somewhat isolated from the situation 'out on the streets'.
Pathetic.

but if they were not migrated they would have it worse and die earlier. there is no reason for britain to stay white and british only.

question what did you have for dinner? lunch? breakfast?

and my brothers went to a mixed public state school with mainly whites, so tbh fam i know info from the whole spectrum, and my primary school was people from all over the world...

and not tbh its not pathetic, its pretty darn true, i bet you have his hat and everything
Reply 101
Original post by sfaraj
[but if they were not migrated they would have it worse and die earlier. there is no reason for britain to stay white and british only.

Unsustainable.

Original post by sfaraj
question what did you have for dinner? lunch? breakfast?

Irrelevant

Original post by sfaraj
and my brothers went to a mixed public state school with mainly whites, so tbh fam i know info from the whole spectrum, and my primary school was people from all over the world.

fam?

Original post by sfaraj
and not tbh its not pathetic, its pretty darn true, i bet you have his hat and everything

:rolleyes:
Original post by Josb
That doesn't give them the right to live wherever they want.

wtf are you kidding me right now? yes it does give them the right to live wherever the hell the want! where so you want them to live? out on the street? camp out their whole lives?

britain is becoming america and before we know it people will be shouting trump
Original post by Reue
Unsustainable.
Irrelevant
fam?

:rolleyes:

pretty relevant if you ask me, youll find out why in a sec just answer the question

and yeah fam, you got a problem with it mate?
I dont get how this is complicated. If you ended up at a shitty uni or have a shitty job, you cant expect being born in Britain to get you through in life. If someone is better than you, they're more useful to the whole country than you are.
Reply 105
Original post by sfaraj
wtf are you kidding me right now? yes it does give them the right to live wherever the hell the want! where so you want them to live? out on the street? camp out their whole lives?

In their country.
The reason that the natives contribute less on average than they consume isn't due to scroungers(although this is an issue among a minority on the fringes of society), it's because of the level of income inequality in the UK. While this continues the people at the top will always pay a disproportionate amount of tax in comparison to the people at the bottom(who work hard but get paid f all in comparison).

I can't see many wealthy people signing up for wealth redistribution any time soon.
Immigrants blame their failings on white racism all the time. If it's anybody who makes up claims regarding false persecution it's minorities.

I think immigrants should stop complaining about us having boarders and wanting our own control. Along with the England flag which they seem to despise.
Reply 108
Original post by sfaraj
pretty relevant if you ask me, youll find out why in a sec just answer the question

I'll humour you then:

Cheese sandwich, sausages + mash.

Original post by sfaraj
and yeah fam, you got a problem with it mate?

I've literally no idea what you're going on about.
Original post by Josb
In their country.

its free will, they can live wherever the hell they want

wait so since im from a migrant family you want me to move to my country?
Reply 110
Original post by sfaraj

You'd happily open the boarders to a billion Chinese? Or all of Africa? South Americans?
Original post by Reue
I'll humour you then:

Cheese sandwich, sausages + mash.

I've literally no idea what you're going on about.

dinner breakfast?
Original post by Reue
You'd happily open the boarders to a billion Chinese? Or all of Africa? South Americans?

why ever the hell not? of course i will!
Reply 113
Original post by sfaraj
dinner breakfast?

That was lunch and dinner
Reply 114
Original post by sfaraj
its free will, they can live wherever the hell they want

Can you show me the legislation supporting your assertion?
Original post by sfaraj
wait so since im from a migrant family you want me to move to my country?

No, you're British - as you said.
Original post by Reue
That was lunch and dinner

breakfast
Reply 116
Original post by sfaraj
why ever the hell not? of course i will!

Wow. If you can't see a problem with potentially billions of people being able to move from poorer countries to this one.. I suspect it's pretty pointless even trying to debate it with you.
Reply 117
Original post by sfaraj
breakfast

Nothing
Original post by Josb
Can you show me the legislation supporting your assertion?

No, you're British - as you said.

but my family migrated, so you expect my family to move?
Original post by Reue
Wow. If you can't see a problem with potentially billions of people being able to move from poorer countries to this one.. I suspect it's pretty pointless even trying to debate it with you.

finally!!!

bye!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending