:woo: :woo: :woo: you are back :woo: :woo: :woo:

Spoiler

Hello!!!!! :hello: :jumphug: how have you been???? :jive::ahee:
Original post by Amellia123
Hello!!!!! :hello: :jumphug: how have you been???? :jive::ahee:

was good but now i am ill :sick:
and you? :h:
I dont think so, she isnt into new wave stuff unfortunatly! (Tho she puts up with my Duran Duran 'issues' :lol:) she likes Satday Night in the City of the Dead (like me lol :lol:) Oooh i see!! Was it good? (Hmm let me think whats on that one...)
Haha they are growing on me :lol: set 'this charming man' as my alarm for the morning of my first exam last week to put me in a good mood :rofl:
Same actually! There was some poeple i made friends with on summer school last year who liked David Bowie, The Smiths ans Duran Duran!! :eek: and yes! Cant believe i didnt know as i have known her since we were about 5!!

Ahh good good!!! :smile:
Yess.....

Omg! Yippeee hurray! Calloo Callay!

I was going to return, nearly did lasy week bjy was good and carried on avec the revisions :biggrin:

I shall listen now!

Ah I see :tongue: (pfft, 'issues' :tongue:). Ooh, cool :tongue: That's a great one and a great start to the album. I sent someone else that song recently and they loved it straight away! As I said, I was quite tired, so probably didn't fully take it in XD I think I need to give it a few more listens. This is on that album :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCr5yvuGwOk

Haha I see :rofl: I've had that go off as an alarm before :tongue:

Ah, that's awesome :smile: and haha I see :tongue: Yeah, strange you only just found out :tongue:

:rofl:

Bunnymen daily makes its dramatic return :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Matrix123
Awwww (pfffft let's celebrate! :rofl:) Don't worry - a nice trip away will do him some good :yep: trust me :mmm: Ooooh Oh my gosh! What has Simon done!? Sounds like it must have been something terrible... (:lol:) Woaahhhh! Never did I think I'd hear you say that! :rofl: Woahhhhhhhhhh :eek3:

Btw, what is Lord McCulloch doing in this image? Embracing the moment? :tongue:

But naughty is my pet!! I suppose so, i was thinking of sending him to live with my uncle in australlia?!
God you do not want to know.... :lol: :tongue: lets just say we have hit a rough patch (by that i mean i have lost my Seven and the Ragged Tiger Duran Duran album :cry:)
Well i have bought him a naughty on ebay auction so lets see how he likes that! :wink:

I would have to agree, he is embracing his saintly-ness :lol:
Awwww (pfffft let's celebrate! :rofl:) Don't worry - a nice trip away will do him some good :yep: trust me :mmm: Ooooh Oh my gosh! What has Simon done!? Sounds like it must have been something terrible... (:lol:) Woaahhhh! Never did I think I'd hear you say that! :rofl: Woahhhhhhhhhh :eek3:

Btw, what is Lord McCulloch doing in this image? Embracing the moment? :tongue:

5th album cover! :tongue: It's considered to be their weakest album actually...

Haha yeah, bit of a dodgy photo of him there :tongue:
Original post by fatima1998
was good but now i am ill :sick:
and you? :h:

Aww no! I hope you feel better soon! :hugs:
I am okie dokie thank you! :smile: quite tired tho! What have you been up to? :hugs:
But naughty is my pet!! I suppose so, i was thinking of sending him to live with my uncle in australlia?!
God you do not want to know.... :lol: :tongue: lets just say we have hit a rough patch (by that i mean i have lost my Seven and the Ragged Tiger Duran Duran album :cry:)
Well i have bought him a naughty on ebay auction so lets see how he likes that! :wink:

I would have to agree, he is embracing his saintly-ness :lol:

:rofl: yes, Amellia, I think that's for the best. Yep, out of the country too! (Feel sorry for your uncle though :tongue:)
Ohhhh dear! Thank Lord McCulloch you have bought him one though...hmmm ebay :lol: this'll be interested... :tongue:

Yes - he knows his full potential as the greatest lord of them all :tongue:

Btw how is :ahee: doing with his golf?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13
5th album cover! :tongue: It's considered to be their weakest album actually...

Haha yeah, bit of a dodgy photo of him there :tongue:
Ohh wow! :rofl:
Hmm...maybe it was just a rough patch for his lordship? Hahaha sure is a bit dodgy...might have been taken by the same person who took the mug shot of the last image of him I posted on here... :holmes: :tongue:
Ah I see :tongue: (pfft, 'issues' :tongue:). Ooh, cool :tongue: That's a great one and a great start to the album. I sent someone else that song recently and they loved it straight away! As I said, I was quite tired, so probably didn't fully take it in XD I think I need to give it a few more listens. This is on that album :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCr5yvuGwOk

Haha I see :rofl: I've had that go off as an alarm before :tongue:

Ah, that's awesome :smile: and haha I see :tongue: Yeah, strange you only just found out :tongue:

:rofl:

Bunnymen daily makes its dramatic return :tongue:

Haha :tongue: (yes, everytime someone mentions the name Simon everyone looks at me :lol:) ikr! She is very into punk so i see why she likes it! Thats awesome! It is very good!
Haha i see what you mean, i was like that with one of Duran Duran's newer albims recently (i can hardly rate it seeing as i fell asleep! :lol:) oooh cool!! :smile:

Haha really? I set it as that because i like the riff (on my list of riffs to learn!)

Yeah it is!! Was a nice suprise tho! :tongue:

I see it does!! :woo:
Aww no! I hope you feel better soon! :hugs:
I am okie dokie thank you! :smile: quite tired tho! What have you been up to? :hugs:

thanks sweetie :h:
i am making psychology revision notes even though i am boiling with fever and have such a bad heahache but exams are coming up and gotta start revising :redface:
and what about you? :hugs:
Haha :tongue: (yes, everytime someone mentions the name Simon everyone looks at me :lol:) ikr! She is very into punk so i see why she likes it! Thats awesome! It is very good!
Haha i see what you mean, i was like that with one of Duran Duran's newer albims recently (i can hardly rate it seeing as i fell asleep! :lol:) oooh cool!! :smile:

Haha really? I set it as that because i like the riff (on my list of riffs to learn!)

Yeah it is!! Was a nice suprise tho! :tongue:

I see it does!! :woo:

The original version! :smile:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VcBUsaUunUw
:rofl: yes, Amellia, I think that's for the best. Yep, out of the country too! (Feel sorry for your uncle though :tongue:)
Ohhhh dear! Thank Lord McCulloch you have bought him one though...hmmm ebay :lol: this'll be interested... :tongue:

Yes - he knows his full potential as the greatest lord of them all :tongue:

Btw how is :ahee: doing with his golf?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, you are correct O Wise Matrix :tongue: ikr :cry2: (my poor uncle :lol:)
Ikr, silly Simon getting lost in my room (thay sounds weird actually, i mean the album :lol:) haha true true! And yes i have :wink:

Yep lord of lords!! :lol:

Hes doing okay! Taught him some bunker shots the other day, his golf is coming on well! :ahee:
I am dreading my mock tomorrow. I haven't even finished my work either. :frown: just feel so stressed out and tired.
Original post by fatima1998
thanks sweetie :h:
i am making psychology revision notes even though i am boiling with fever and have such a bad heahache but exams are coming up and gotta start revising :redface:
and what about you? :hugs:

Aww no!! Its such a shame you are ill right before the exams :frown: i likes your motivation tho!! :smile: ive been revising biology, but i think i shall call it a night now :lol: :hugs:

Oooh i like that version!!!! :smile:
I know, you are correct O Wise Matrix :tongue: ikr :cry2: (my poor uncle :lol:)
Ikr, silly Simon getting lost in my room (thay sounds weird actually, i mean the album :lol:) haha true true! And yes i have :wink:

Yep lord of lords!! :lol:

Hes doing okay! Taught him some bunker shots the other day, his golf is coming on well! :ahee:

:rofl: I am flattered! :colondollar: :tongue: aww there there :console: (indeed :mmm:)
Oh dear (hahaha I know what you meant :wink:)

Good!

Indeed he is! :h:

That's fantastic! It's so emotional too, he's already doing so well. That little golfing pro! Good job :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rhythmical
I am dreading my mock tomorrow. I haven't even finished my work either. :frown: just feel so stressed out and tired.

Awwww good luck :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awwww good luck :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you. :biggrin: I fancied taking the day off but I want 100% attendance this term.
Original post by Rhythmical
Thank you. :biggrin: I fancied taking the day off but I want 100% attendance this term.

You're welcome :h: awww yeah I don't like taking days off either

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest