The Student Room Group

Cheated on.

Scroll to see replies

tell us more about your friend. How long have you known her and how did they meet etc
Original post by thefatone
too late now, what trust do you have? most likely you have none so get rid of him and you're "friend" they're not your true hubby and pal anymore, they're just deceiving fools who think they can keep a friend while they do stuff behind your back. Easy forget about them, erase them from your life

Nothing really. And yep I will do for sure :redface:
Original post by Anonymous
Nothing really. And yep I will do for sure :redface:

sounds like a good plan
Original post by 999tigger
How long have you been married?
Talk to him but dont be surprised if he denies it, ge doesnt know what you did or didnt see. he may even blame it on you.
Figure out if you want to stay somewhere else or cna bear to sat where you are.
Decide if you really want a divorce or will go to counseling? If you discuss with him decide on the changes you want.
You can also try mediation.

If you want a divorce figure out if you will need a solicitor or you cna do it yourself. Its pretty straightforward as long as there are no kids involved.
Get financial documents and make sure you shut down bank accounts so he cnat empty them. You alos want to make sure he cnat take out loans that make you liable as well. Im assuming at 24 you dont have a house yet or kids.

Just put everything on a checklist an work through them, sorry its happened, but its better imo to talk it though , make a decision and then stick to it.

Thank you so much for the advice. And no there are no kids or a house yet. And we would have been married for 3 years this year..
I think divorce is the only way. I can't stand to be even near him anymore
Reply 24
Um hey. So first things first. I caught my husband in bed having sex with a "friend" of mine this morning after I came from a trip of (I arrived much earlier than expected) . And clearly they didn't hear me arrive cause my coach dropped me off at the main road, hence no car noises.. Um i didn't have the guts to go and confront them then..so I just walked out with my stuff again to my cousins house...

Later I came back and she was there too. And I acted like I didn't know anything to see if they'll spill the beans but no apparently he invited her there to "welcome" me and he "just was in a meeting" till then.

I've been pretty messed up today..I don't know what to do. Or what to say.
Getting a divorce is a gonna be hard due to south asain families having this taboo of divorce. I just don't know. Any advice would be welcome.
(I'm 24 btw)

Being of south asian descent, yeah its hard bc of taboo. But since he is cheating on you, you just need to divorce him. :frown: Once a cheater always a cheater unfortunately :frown: Very sorry to hear about that but its not the end. Maybe think of this as one step closer to finding your true soulmate??
tell us more about your friend. How long have you known her and how did they meet etc

known the "friend" for 7 years. They met at a small party of a mutual friends just after we married..She's been very clingy with my past bf's. Yet again I did mention it to her once years ago but she got all upset and said it wasn't her fault she seems like that and that she has no bad intentions so:frown:...I didn't take no notice and just dismissed it. They've never took notice of her either. That wasn't the case with the husband..
Thank you so much for the advice. And no there are no kids or a house yet. And we would have been married for 3 years this year..
I think divorce is the only way. I can't stand to be even near him anymore

If thats it then just be clinical and work out the steps you need to take. its not complicated. You can cite irreconcialble differences.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/relationships/relationship-problems/ending-a-marriage/

https://www.gov.uk/divorce/overview

If you have a low income or are on benefits then you cna apply to get a reduction.

The main thing is to be firm in what you wnat, then get it done. Expect him to lie or even blame you. Dont worry about that.

You will need to sort out where you will live, move back to parents, ask him to leave or leave yourself.

Do take at least half if you have savings. Do stop him causing financial trouble.
Original post by 999tigger
If thats it then just be clinical and work out the steps you need to take. its not complicated. You can cite irreconcialble differences.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/relationships/relationship-problems/ending-a-marriage/

https://www.gov.uk/divorce/overview

If you have a low income or are on benefits then you cna apply to get a reduction.

The main thing is to be firm in what you wnat, then get it done. Expect him to lie or even blame you. Dont worry about that.

You will need to sort out where you will live, move back to parents, ask him to leave or leave yourself.

Do take at least half if you have savings. Do stop him causing financial trouble.

Thank you. Annd yeah he's gonna accuse me I just know it. But I'll take my stand. We both have seperate savings accounts thankfully. So that'll be okay ish. Its just the case of telling my family and telling him..:redface:
Thank you. Annd yeah he's gonna accuse me I just know it. But I'll take my stand. We both have seperate savings accounts thankfully. So that'll be okay ish. Its just the case of telling my family and telling him..:redface:

Imo have a chat with your parents first and if you are going back there, then start trasnporting stuff you need back there. If you feel uncomfy then have a friend come with you. If you use social media then make the changes plus tell what friends you wnat to keep just in case he cna cause mischief. You just have to outhink him.
known the "friend" for 7 years. They met at a small party of a mutual friends just after we married..She's been very clingy with my past bf's. Yet again I did mention it to her once years ago but she got all upset and said it wasn't her fault she seems like that and that she has no bad intentions so:frown:...I didn't take no notice and just dismissed it. They've never took notice of her either. That wasn't the case with the husband..

that's messed up. How religious are they? did your husband used to pray and stuff
that's messed up. How religious are they? did your husband used to pray and stuff

I knoww... we're (me and the husband) both from Christian families but not the strictly religious type but enough to know stuff. We go to church every now and then. But I don't think he cares at all...
Original post by Angry Bird

ewww

acting like you aint never gone down on a fellow angry bird, you all about that ABC

Spoiler

Loool this is classic. You actually made my day. Lets just say I'm tempted to do this

Ohh gosh. This sounds brilliant. Same as the other one, I'm tempted to do this..

But I'll need to sort this mess out before attempting all this:o:p

:kiss: you'll be okay בעזרת השם
Original post by alkaline.
acting like you aint never gone down on a fellow angry bird, you all about that ABC

Spoiler

Thank youu:redface:
Reply 33
what happens when he uses the soaked condoms?
Reply 34
That's FUXKING disgusting of him what a hoe.

Here's a plan/what I would do.

(Preparation: pack ALL your at stuff beforehand and keep it at your friends/sisters house)

Walk up to him all sexy like aww baby I'm so proud of you for being so loyal to me while I was away I wanna treat u xoxoxo

Start kissing him etc
And start sucking his dick real good
When he's about to cum just bite the top of his dick off

I swear just bite it right off or at least as hard you can

Then get up spit the top of his dick out back at him and leave.

And be wearing a thong or something and proper jiggle ur butt as you leave so he knows he's not about to get any of that south Asian ass ever again.

You scare me.

I really hope you're just trolling

Spoiler

smabc

Quick Reply

Latest