The Student Room Group

Bands which actually sound like Muse?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can someone recommend me some similar bands? I also listen to radiohead, placebo, Nirvana, pixies, red hot chilli peppers, blink 182, Coldplay, Linkin Park, Fort minor.
Look up nothing but thieves and enter Shikari. They're very different but both great and similar to muse in different ways 😊
Original post by robbieevans98
Look up nothing but thieves and enter Shikari. They're very different but both great and similar to muse in different ways 😊

Ooh those were good suggestions!
Reply 3
Yay Radiohead and Muse !
Well I don't have any other suggestions ...
Btw do you like the last 2 Muse Albums ?
Original post by Vesniep
Yay Radiohead and Muse !
Well I don't have any other suggestions ...
Btw do you like the last 2 Muse Albums ?

I didn't like the second law that much but their last album I loved. I definitely like their old stuff which was like progressive space rock.
Reply 5
Original post by Shiv Loves Maths
I didn't like the second law that much but their last album I loved. I definitely like their old stuff which was like progressive space rock.

I thought they were just having fun in 2nd Law for example in Panic Station (especially in the videoclip) ,but some tracks were pretty good eg Animals . Follow me though was too stupid.
Drones has some catchy tracks (Dead Inside,Mercy) but some were pretty awful(Psycho ... your ass belongs to me oh come on).
In my opinion ,Origin of Symmetry was their best .
Royal Blood sound similar to some of muse's earlier stuff.(Come on over sounds like Stockholm Syndrome and In Your World)

Quick Reply

Latest