The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

anybody University of leeds FIRMED or unconditional?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'll be firming Leeds for Communication and Media, also want to apply for Lupton :smile:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
😍Just firmed Leeds for Arabic and Chinese😀Any Arabic or Chinese language lovers?
Original post by Darilinna
😍Just firmed Leeds for Arabic and Chinese😀Any Arabic or Chinese language lovers?

Well im not studying Arabic but i like the language:biggrin:
Original post by Ayaz789
Well im not studying Arabic but i like the language:biggrin:

Well I am not studying Mathematics but I love it. :biggrin:😗
Well I am not studying Mathematics but I love it. :biggrin:😗

Haha how do you know im studying Maths:hmmmm2:
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha how do you know im studying Maths:hmmmm2:

:biggrin: I can read your mind 😈
:biggrin: I can read your mind 😈

Haha ahh i completely forgot😂
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha ahh i completely forgot😂

😂😀Hope see myself at leeds ... you too
😂😀Hope see myself at leeds ... you too

Haha yeah sure:biggrin:
Reply 49
I've firmed leeds for maths as well! I was talking to my mate at leeds and he says there's pros and cons about every residence. Central Village is rly nice but quite unsociable( partly because mostly international) also most expensive. Liberty dock and james baillie are nice but 30 min from campus. Henry price is close but apparently like a prison..
I'm firming Leeds for (BA) Geography, and I'm thinking about Sentinel Towers of Central Village maybe for accommodation? It's nice to meet you guys ~
Anyone who received an email after firming Leeds?
Hi everyone! I have firmed my unconditional, so I am officially going to Leeds! I will be studying philosophy and history of art. So excited to go!
Anyone firmed Leeds for Economics?
Reply 54
Firmed BSc Biological Sciences
Original post by Ambersicle
I'm firming Leeds for (BA) Geography, and I'm thinking about Sentinel Towers of Central Village maybe for accommodation? It's nice to meet you guys ~

Ive firmed Leeds for Ba Geography too!! What was your offer? (I applied for central village:smile:)
I'm kinda unsure about firming Leeds.
I have an offer from Birmingham and Leeds (disregarded my other 3 offers), and I like the Bham campus more than Leeds.

Would it be worth it to firm Leeds because the degree at Leeds has a Year in Industry (if I get at least 50% on all modules in Year 1), but the one at Bham doesn't?
Original post by Peppercrunch
I'm kinda unsure about firming Leeds.
I have an offer from Birmingham and Leeds (disregarded my other 3 offers), and I like the Bham campus more than Leeds.

Would it be worth it to firm Leeds because the degree at Leeds has a Year in Industry (if I get at least 50% on all modules in Year 1), but the one at Bham doesn't?

Hey, for what course is this?

( and lol I'm choosing between Bham and Leeds as well XD but planning to firm Leeds and insuring Bham :smile: )
Original post by ao_no_exorcist21
Hey, for what course is this?

( and lol I'm choosing between Bham and Leeds as well XD but planning to firm Leeds and insuring Bham :smile: )

Economics and Geography.
Both have good modules too.

They have the same entry requirements of AAA though :s-smilie:.

What course did you apply for? (I have until 8th June for my Firm/Insurance choice :biggrin:)
Original post by Peppercrunch
Economics and Geography.
Both have good modules too.

They have the same entry requirements of AAA though :s-smilie:.

What course did you apply for? (I have until 8th June for my Firm/Insurance choice :biggrin:)

ohhh which one do you think you'll be happier at though?

and I applied for Mechanical Engineering :smile: ( and same! my last response came on April 1st so I was thinking is this some sort of April fool's joke or something:lol:) My offer for Leeds is A*AA and for Bham AAB

and have you been looking at accommodations for both? (scared to apply for Bham accommodation cause deposit is like £500 lol)

Quick Reply

Latest