The Student Room Group

Only white people can blush

Some people believe that only white people can go bright red and other people such as brown people cannot go red. Can we agree that the person who believes this may be wrong?

EDIT: The person who believes this only knows 3 brown people.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

they are wrong
Original post by curiousduck
Some people believe that only white people can go bright red and other people such as brown people cannot go red. Can we agree that the person who believes this may be wrong?

both can blush but only light skinned people's blushes can be seen therefore when dark people get embarrassed nobody knows, lol
Reply 3
I can't go red at all like i am either brown or brown no matter how i feel i have the best poker face ever
I'm very brown and I blush. That person is stupid AF.

EDIT; The person who believes this only knows 3 brown people.

Ok
Next point
White people can go all colours of the rainbow. It's both amazing and impressive.
Original post by TheGreatImposter
I'm very brown and I blush. That person is stupid AF.

please dont be mean they only knew 3 brown people
My little brother goes red so quickly, so no, white people aren't the only ones who can blush.
Reply 9
Liberals be like "Why can only white people blush? That's so racist. You oppressive whites need to check your privileges."
when i blush you can see it through the layers of foundation i wear lol. and your friend is an idiot :] good day
please dont be mean they only knew 3 brown people

lol
Original post by TheArtofProtest
White people can go all colours of the rainbow. It's both amazing and impressive.

Yup!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am black and i can blush :u:

Spoiler

Not true, I blush :blushing:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Not true, I blush :blushing:

i knoow u do esp when the sasha comes out :sexface:
That's weird...I can't blush
I pretty much have a permanent blush attached to my cheeks so idk

My skin looks amazing when it's gone numb from the cold though
Reply 18
All the better, who wants to be seen blushing

Haha bless that person. I'm brown and I blush so bad which is super awkward at times :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest