The Student Room Group

Germany is having immigrant integration problems.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RUNSran
Not trying to provoke you - I gain nothing from that! and dont stalk. When I click on topics concerning immigrants or muslims all I see is people like you calling people islamophobes and racists without presenting any factual arguments.

There are very good peopel on this site who present good arguments trying to change the people's negative view on immigrants without resorting to petty things like name calling

I dont call someone an islamophobe without justifying it. Anyone who isnt blind would see that there are racists and islamophobes on this forum, that's the reality of things.

Sure, some make good arguments but soo many are fallacious or just silly. Take an argument from the other day where someone proposed something like 'give british ppl priority to jobs'.
Original post by Oblivion99
Actually, the video is wrong. The video was actually filming a Turkey National driving into a Kurdish demonstration and the video was the aftermath of people picking up the injured:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=350aNG19fgY

Wow much surprise!, another thread started by a xenophobe based on a misleading video..shame for everyone who came here hoping to start their damn muslims, bla bla bla 3rd world mentality bla bla integration..european culture rants..
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by Drummerz
Wow much surprise!, another thread started by a xenophobe based on a misleading video..shame for everyone who came here hoping to start their damn muslims, bla bla bla 3rd world mentality bla bla integration..european culture rants..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOn9kIljJok

Ah even better, a collection of random videos I have no way of verifying narrated by some biased guy somewhere who thinks speeches by 1 or 2 fellows represents a shared collective opinion
Reply 24
I'm getting a little tired of hearing about Immigration. Can we not just all get along.
Original post by Tyreke
You proceed to call someone a racist for prejudicing a group of people. And what do you call the bold here? Hypocrit.

Migrants to the UK are 85% less likely to work than UK born residents, who are the lazy ones I ask?

They've got nothing to lose? They've got everything to gain, move to a country where either they will exploit the welfare system for their own ends. Again, many of these people are genuine 'refugees', but the majority are not. All I see are young men of fighting age fleeing and presumably leaving behind their wives, mothers and sisters to fight the terrorists in their own country.

Its not prejudice. Im going to ignore everything else because its all ******** :h:
Original post by Dodgypirate
The needs of her citizens were completely ignored when she chose to roll the red carpet out for hordes of ill-disciplined immigrants. I don't know what she was thinking at the time, but now it's obvious she's regretting it.

She was thinking the world will see me as mother theresa and i will get a noble peace prize
Original post by Drummerz

Except it was filmed in Austria or Switzerland.. i cant remember where, its from a few months ago. So sadly you're narrative is smashed and the people whom you oppose concerns still stand

Imported sectarian wars are great!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Youngmetro
Its not prejudice. Im going to ignore everything else because its all ******** :h:

Translation: "Oh rats, you caught me out! I'm going to ignore the rest of your comment because I'm a proud little basket case."

:giggle:
Original post by Dodgypirate
Translation: "Oh rats, you caught me out! I'm going to ignore the rest of your comment because I'm a proud little basket case."

:giggle:

Nah, just not bothered to reply.
cultural enrichment hmmm great, working as intended
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Except it was filmed in Austria or Switzerland.. i cant remember where, its from a few months ago. So sadly you're narrative is smashed and the people whom you oppose concerns still stand

Imported sectarian wars are great!

Right, my bad, didn't realize it was an unusual reaction to be upset after being run over by a car...
The best bit about you is that you are so wrong and still think you're so right. It's fascinating. Do continue.
'People who come from muslim countries...dont'. It's prejudice, pre judging.

Huh? That would only be prejudging if we had never had Muslim immigrants before. Right now, we have a lot of data about how Muslim immigrants actually perform, and, while he phrased it a little indelicately, he is right that they underperform both the natives and most other immigrant groups. He is post-judging.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Oblivion99
They're not economical migrants, they're refugees so this whole "integration" issue surely won't reign over them.

An incorrect assumption. The origin of many remains unsure and many entering Europe at this stage are from other nations as well.
Original post by Tyreke
You proceed to call someone a racist for prejudicing a group of people. And what do you call the bold here? Hypocrit.

Migrants to the UK are 85% less likely to work than UK born residents, who are the lazy ones I ask?

They've got nothing to lose? They've got everything to gain, move to a country where either they will exploit the welfare system for their own ends. Again, many of these people are genuine 'refugees', but the majority are not. All I see are young men of fighting age fleeing and presumably leaving behind their wives, mothers and sisters to fight the terrorists in their own country.

Source?
Reply 36
God I hate these migrants more by the day
"Immigrants can all go back to their war torn countries because of the actions of some thugs. Europe will now become a third world violent country where white are a minority"

/thread

This. The whole human rights thing seems to be having the opposite of its intended effect. The flaw is that it protects people who are not human such as pedos etc.
Original post by Tyreke
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11207980/Polish-migrants-almost-20pc-more-likely-to-work-than-Britons.html

http://www.migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/briefings/migrants-uk-overview

The article shows that the only migrants more likely to be employed than British people are Polish, German and South African. These groups account for 15.2% of migrants to the UK. Therefore, 84.8% of migrants to the UK are LESS economically active than UK born residents. :smile:

Most of the immigrants pay no tax and are on top up benefits I'm talking about those from the poor Eastern European countries. Most Eastern European migrants are graduates who take low paid jobs and rely on top up benefits not contributing any tax they can earn more in this country than back home.
And wtf is this video real? if so I can't ****ing believe these idiots coming to a country and acting like animals like that when they have been welcomed with open arms wtf deport them stupid lazy men
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest