The Student Room Group

Vocaroo your voice

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lord Samosa
Haha thanks! You sound nice, I think it's because nobody likes listening to their own voice :tongue:

I always adapt so quickly, like I'm so sure I'd pick up a Jamaican accent within a month if I ever visited there :lol:

Eyy, did you not hear the brummie? Like brummie is voted as the worst accent ever!

Original post by iEthan
Very good :lol: it was weird hearing you say my name though :lol:

Why is it weird! :laugh:
Original post by noticemesenpai
Eyy, did you not hear the brummie? Like brummie is voted as the worst accent ever!

I don't know! It made me physically jump :lol: I don't think I was expecting it :lol:

I like Brummie accents. :biggrin: Like the people from Birmingham seem so funny and comedic. Try having an RP accent and people will be bored as ****.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0CLwuxXGjej

Original post by iEthan
I don't know! It made me physically jump :lol: I don't think I was expecting it :lol:

LOL XD im self conscious! Bleh!
Original post by Rhythmical
I like Brummie accents. :biggrin: Like the people from Birmingham seem so funny and comedic. Try having an RP accent and people will be bored as ****.

Hahaahha xD well, i guess my brummie accent comes out when swearing. Oohhh, lets hear yo voice!

I couldn't really hear the brummie tbh, so you'll be glad lol

Brummie is not the worst, that award should go to the Liverpool accent :colonhash:
I couldn't really hear the brummie tbh, so you'll be glad lol

Brummie is not the worst, that award should go to the Liverpool accent :colonhash:

Hahaha, ACTUALLY THATS VERY TRUE XD i can never understand what they are saying. Feel sorry for ya if yo rista is from there :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Hahaahha xD well, i guess my brummie accent comes out when swearing. Oohhh, lets hear yo voice!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0QQeTdBD4BH Okay here you go haha but I did warn you how boring it would be. :tongue:
Original post by rhythmical
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0qqetdbd4bh okay here you go haha but i did warn you how boring it would be. :tongue:

oh my god, you have such a cute voice!!!
I thought you were Northern haha. Or like a Londoner.

Least not bradford :wink:
oh my god, you have such a cute voice!!!

Haha thank you but I want a really cool accent, with mine, it is pretty standard.
Original post by urbanlocations
Least not bradford :wink:

But I like Zayn Malik :colondollar: but I find Northern accents are really attractive on guys.
Hahaha, ACTUALLY THATS VERY TRUE XD i can never understand what they are saying. Feel sorry for ya if yo rista is from there :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Omd. Imagine lifting her veil and hearing her talk for the first time. :nooo:
Omd. Imagine lifting her veil and hearing her talk for the first time. :nooo:

EEWWW, dude you made me cringe :afraid::cry2::cry2::cry:
Dude, that is gross! Hahaha how you gonna handle that?
Original post by rhythmical
but i like zayn malik :colondollar: but i find northern accents are really attractive on guys.

im from yorkshire where tetley is breweddd
im from yorkshire where tetley is breweddd

I thought you sounded Welsh haha!
EEWWW, dude you made me cringe :afraid::cry2::cry2::cry:
Dude, that is gross! Hahaha how you gonna handle that?

Just remember, duct tape is the solution to everything! :borat:
I thought you sounded Welsh haha!

Oh noo ahaha
Oh noo ahaha

I think my hearing went funny haha
Original post by free_the_mind
Thanks for the bedtime stories

you're welcome :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest