The Student Room Group

How should I study for accounting?

I don't really like accounting therefore I don't understand a lot of things! What is the best way to study for accountings for my GCSE and get at least a B?
Reply 1
Original post by Flor Mous
I don't really like accounting therefore I don't understand a lot of things! What is the best way to study for accountings for my GCSE and get at least a B?

If you know the content already start doing past papers and then mark them yourself and look at your weaknesses, then start to focus on your weaker areas.

Maybe ask your teacher for help? Or look online for explainations of topics you struggle with?

Or go on "Get revising" and look for resources on there?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by imHappy
If you know the content already start doing past papers and then mark them yourself and look at your weaknesses, then start to focus on your weaker areas.

Maybe ask your teacher for help? Or look online for explainations of topics you struggle with?

Or go on "Get revising" and look for resources on there?

Yes,I guess so I can do past papers, this would help me! Thank you so much! I will also look online for explanations of some topics because my teacher is the worst,so i didn't really learned from him!

Hi! I've moved this to the correct forum :h: have a look around the other threads in here, they may be able to help.
Reply 4
Yes,I guess so I can do past papers, this would help me! Thank you so much! I will also look online for explanations of some topics because my teacher is the worst,so i didn't really learned from him!

Your welcome! Don't worry, my teachers aren't the best either. But this is what I do and just try your hardest, cause that's all you can do.

You can find some videos on Youtube where people explain accounting. Hope it works for you.

Quick Reply

Latest