The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Facilities at BU

Just a quick question from a 2016 undergraduate applicant what are the sport and recreational facilities like at BU or just Bournemouth as a whole? I came down for an open day but didn't get the opportunity to see that much of these just wanting some opinions on whether you think they're good, bad or need investment.
Original post by Bphill
Just a quick question from a 2016 undergraduate applicant what are the sport and recreational facilities like at BU or just Bournemouth as a whole? I came down for an open day but didn't get the opportunity to see that much of these just wanting some opinions on whether you think they're good, bad or need investment.

Hi Bphill

My name is Amy and I am a third year student and ambassador for BU. There are lots of sports and music facilities at BU, I have linked the sport page below. They offer gym memberships, lessons, and lots of facilities for various sports including badminton, tennis, and netball. Have a look!

https://microsites.bournemouth.ac.uk/sportbu/

There are also lots of of societies for you to join which do various activities!

Bournemouth itself offers loads as well. Shops (both chain and independent), various clubs (including free-running!), cinema, aquarium, and the hot air balloon,

Obviously there isn't everything down here, but there is a lot to get you started, and our gym (the uni gym) is worth looking in to!

If you have any other questions feel free to ask (I am being very general in my answer here!)

Amy
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending