The Student Room Group

Tips

i have met a lovely young lady on an internet site. we get on really well and she is not at all prudish. the only thing is she is always asking for tips ?
i have pretty much exhausted all my gardening advice, and my cookery tips have always been a bit hit and miss.
What could i move on to now ?
i am worried that i may lose her... there are a lot of other chaps offering her tips.

:hmmmm2:

Scroll to see replies

Send her my way:wink:
I wil give her the best tips ever:biggrin:
Original post by the bear
i have met a lovely young lady on an internet site. we get on really well and she is not at all prudish. the only thing is she is always asking for tips ?
i have pretty much exhausted all my gardening advice, and my cookery tips have always been a bit hit and miss.
i am worried that i may lose her... there are a lot of other chaps offering her tips.

If you get along with her I don't think she'll let you down just because you don't have anymore tips !
Don't worry it'll be fine :h:
Reply 3
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
If you get along with her I don't think she'll let you down just because you don't have anymore tips !
Don't worry it'll be fine :h:

awww.... she is so friendly and does not ask me loads of questions... all she seems to want is tips :redface:

i could maybe suggest interesting places to visit if she comes to England ?
awww.... she is so friendly and does not ask me loads of questions... all she seems to want is tips :redface:

i could maybe suggest interesting places to visit if she comes to England ?

Maybe asking for tips is just an excuse to talk to you ? It can be you know !! Girls are like that !

And yes why not ! Try to ask her questions too ? To make her talk about herself a little bit more ! And then you'll have a real conversation with her ! And she might stop asking for tips ?
Reply 5
Maybe asking for tips is just an excuse to talk to you ? It can be you know !! Girls are like that !

And yes why not ! Try to ask her questions too ? To make her talk about herself a little bit more ! And then you'll have a real conversation with her ! And she might stop asking for tips ?

i am worried she will ban me... other guys have been banned for saying stuff but not giving tips ? :afraid:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA I JUST REALISED WHO THIS IS ABOUT :rofl: very thin ice with this one bear
Reply 7
Original post by iEthan
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA I JUST REALISED WHO THIS IS ABOUT :rofl: very thin ice with this one bear

Are you the only one Ethan? :lol: I think I know who it is too :rofl:
I was cackling like an old goose with laughter when I read it :laugh:
i am worried she will ban me... other guys have been banned for saying stuff but not giving tips ? :afraid:

Loooool I can't say if you are trolling or not now :' )
Original post by iEthan

I think I know too lol
Reply 9
Original post by iEthan

honestly it is not one of the TSR honeys ladies...

:creep:
:creep:

When you use this emoji now I think about ptarmigan :lol:
I am confused.

At first I thought it was a cam girl...
Original post by IFoundWonderland
I am confused.

At first I thought it was a cam girl...

:no: (:lol:)

When you use this emoji now I think about ptarmigan :lol:

please post the picture :lol: it makes me laugh every time
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by iEthan
:no: (:lol:)

please post the picture :lol: it makes me laugh every time

cb2.jpgcb2.jpg
cb2.jpgcb2.jpg

:rofl: I don't even know why I find it so funny
Original post by iEthan
:rofl: I don't even know why I find it so funny

Same here mdrrr
Reply 16

[scrollr]prtarmign.jpg[/scrollr]

[scroll]prtarmign.jpg[/scroll]

[scrollr]prtarmign.jpg[/scrollr]

have a proper chat aside from giving tips
Try and not lose her keep her interested 😀 xx
Reply 18
Original post by scnotcrazy
have a proper chat aside from giving tips
Try and not lose her keep her interested 😀 xx

i don't know what to talk to her about ? i don't think she likes Jane Austen :teehee:
i don't know what to talk to her about ? i don't think she likes Jane Austen :teehee:

Jane austen is cool just ask if she likes the book or movie or anything xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending