The Student Room Group

The rise of Trump is good for conservatives in the U.S.

http://capx.co/republicans-are-people-too/

Cap X
challenging the well-entrenched caricature of Republicans as ‘uncaring’ and the party’s unfavourable associations with money, power and privilege. Those young Republicans, who have only known bust rather than boom, are much more sympathetic to the issue of inequality and crony capitalism than older Republicans even if they are unconvinced by the left’s response to it.

Regardless of the outcome, I do think that we will see a shift in the Republican Party's goals and strategies in the next few decades.

Scroll to see replies

If this clown wins i'm moving to China to support the CCP as the last defense of civilisation.
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
If this clown wins i'm moving to China to support the CCP as the last defense of civilisation.
and who do you think the Republican Party should nominate,Ted Cruz? The bible thumper wasn't even born in the United States

Enjoy seeing children dying on the pavement with nobody helping cause they're scared they'll catch a cold.
Original post by emobambam
and who do you think the Republican Party should nominate,Ted Cruz? The bible thumper wasn't even born in the United States

Bloody Canadian. Rubio + Kasich is about as sound you will get.

Still struggling to understand how the most powerful country in the world can have so many stupid people.
Original post by The_Last_Melon
Enjoy seeing children dying on the pavement with nobody helping cause they're scared they'll catch a cold.

I never said they were moral, they aren't morons though.
I never said they were moral, they aren't morons though.

Everyone's a moron, moron.
Everyone's a moron, moron.

Not the CCP, or most of Europe, or Singapore or anywhere really.

Come to think of it the only place with genuine stupid leadership appears to be the US. The rest are just petty disagreements.
Reply 8
Original post by Aceadria
http://capx.co/republicans-are-people-too/

Regardless of the outcome, I do think that we will see a shift in the Republican Party's goals and strategies in the next few decades.

Definitely!
Bloody Canadian. Rubio + Kasich is about as sound you will get.

Still struggling to understand how the most powerful country in the world can have so many stupid people.
I agree. I sometimes get embarrassed at all of the stupidity and immature bullying going on. It seems like the candidates just want to yell names at each other

Come to think of it the only place with genuine stupid leadership appears to be the US. The rest are just petty disagreements.

They don't have stupid leadership. They have leadership which is right for them at the time they require it. You don't seem to realise the suffering Americans go through and the fact that you can't empathise with them and figure out why they're doing what they're doing slightly worries me.
They don't have stupid leadership. They have leadership which is right for them at the time they require it. You don't seem to realise the suffering Americans go through and the fact that you can't empathise with them and figure out why they're doing what they're doing slightly worries me.

Religious fundamentalism is stupid, it really is. Name me a single European country with an attitude like this. America is a culture of narcissists and histrionics, with a medieval view of religion and a culture of anti-intellectualism that pervades even its universities.

The only thing it has going for it is, ironically science.
Original post by emobambam

Of all the things you could attack Cruz for, you go for his birthplace?
lets make america great again

oh wait sorry i mean:

lets make america white again :/

You said that most countries don't have stupid leadership, then decried religious fundamentalism. Which means you'd have to add to your list of countries with stupid leadership, pretty much every middle eastern country, a fair number of asian and african countries and a few of the americas and south american countries.

I'd say it's pretty much just western europe and a smattering of other countries who have reasonably decent politcs
Original post by Luke Kostanjsek
You said that most countries don't have stupid leadership, then decried religious fundamentalism. Which means you'd have to add to your list of countries with stupid leadership, pretty much every middle eastern country, a fair number of asian and african countries and a few of the americas and south american countries.

I'd say it's pretty much just western europe and a smattering of other countries who have reasonably decent politcs

So I was right

Those aren't countries they're just landmasses with starving people
So I was right

Those aren't countries they're just landmasses with starving people

I'm not really sure what I'm meant to say to that, other than they are in fact considered countries by pretty much everybody.
Original post by anarchism101
Of all the things you could attack Cruz for, you go for his birthplace?
I guess the main point is in the Constitution it says that to be president of the United States you have to be born in the United States.
It's also good for other countries. Uncle Sam will stop being the World Security Guard & let other countries defend themselves ( if no protection money).

It's the right time for those countries to make their own weapons of mass destruction. I like this Trump's foreign policy. It supports more equality.

Trump should be the next US president. :-)

1461795104500.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol at these butthurt losers saying they'll move if Trump wins

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending