The Student Room Group

40+ replies by friday HELP ME!!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qW86J1gCxZtaAB6fer344mnvltoc2iPwFfGDghvjid4/viewform

Thanks for all you support and feedback guys!! I will now be closing the link!!
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Done !
Hope you like my response but there are better ways to share your surveys besides student room. I don't happen to know any but just saying.
Im the guy who said anime openings.
Reply 3
Original post by Marie-Antoinette
Done !

thank you!!
Reply 4
Original post by Personinsertname
Hope you like my response but there are better ways to share your surveys besides student room. I don't happen to know any but just saying.
Im the guy who said anime openings.

thank you for the suggestion
Original post by Briiixxx
Hey guys
I have to produce a questionnaire as part of my research methodology unit at college and I need 40+ people to answer my questionnaire.

Its about music and if you think it effects your memory. Its quick, easy and iv left the link below. Thanks!! x

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qW86J1gCxZtaAB6fer344mnvltoc2iPwFfGDghvjid4/viewform

Attachment not found

Does this show some sort of evidence :h:
i am just tagging random people :lol:
SORRY GUYS for tagging.... but i thought you guys could help :h:
Done :smile:
Original post by fatima1998
Attachment not found

Hi Fatima,

Please don't tag random users in things like this… It's really not helpful. There's a reason for the survey section, people can complete them at will. :smile:
Done :h:
Original post by iEthan
Hi Fatima,

Please don't tag random users in things like this… It's really not helpful. There's a reason for the survey section, people can complete them at will. :smile:

fair enough! but i am not forcing them, its their wish if they want to do it or not...
but anyways SORRY!!!
Original post by Briiixxx
Hey guys
I have to produce a questionnaire as part of my research methodology unit at college and I need 40+ people to answer my questionnaire.

Its about music and if you think it effects your memory. Its quick, easy and iv left the link below. Thanks!! x

Done this for you but for future reference you could add (rate from 1 being the lowest to 5 being the highest) for some of the questions as i assumed it was 1 being lowest and 5 being highest.
Done!
Reply 12
Done - not sure how the memory comes in.

Original post by fatima1998
Attachment not found

Oi! There's no underscore kid!
Original post by Andy98
Done - not sure how the memory comes in.

Oi! There's no underscore kid!

oops :lol:

sorry i got confused :rofl: anon_98 and andy98 is pretty similar
Done
Reply 15
Original post by Leviathan1741
Done :smile:

thank you !
Reply 16
Original post by FrenchUnicorn

thank you!
Reply 17
Original post by chikane
Done this for you but for future reference you could add (rate from 1 being the lowest to 5 being the highest) for some of the questions as i assumed it was 1 being lowest and 5 being highest.

thanks for the suggestion, this is defo something I can add in my evaluation
Reply 18
Original post by fr0sr_
Done!

thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending