The Student Room Group

100 UMS in C1/C2

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EricPiphany
You are not the 102nd, you're 103rd :tongue:

i did not say i am 100th :smile:
Only he said!!
inb4 someone deletes their post and changes the numbering.
Original post by NNB_Herath
8 hours in holidays is just too small of a time...
I usually do from 12 hours in a holiday and 6 hours in a school day :P

How do you fit in that amount of time ? Do you even sleep?
Original post by jamestg
You've done enough past papers/Solomon papers when you're consistently hitting the mark you desire.

Consistency isn't 5 or 6 in a row, it can just be 2 or 3.

I vary a lot but that's because I don't check my answers as I'm very impatient and so I start marking once I've attempted every question. Probably should start checking them...

And you should NEVER attempt another past paper until you've fixed your mistakes. As you're essentially annulling the time spent one that past paper if you don't work out where you went wrong and don't build up from it.

I like to think of that picture showing two graphs of success. One which is a straight line from the beginning and the other a scribble with a straight bit at the end. Doing past papers is the latter.

Awesome Advice xx
Original post by NNB_Herath
This is a MATH thread right?

You are such a plonker...
Original post by Student403
You are such a plonker...

:rofl:
Original post by Leah3852
How do you fit in that amount of time ? Do you even sleep?

Init wtf, the most ive done that much a day was when I had a maths conpetition exam and that was for a week.
Revise smart and ur fine. Some people are just ott. Then again better to be ott or scrape by like i do lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello,
I really need someone to help me go over C2 Mathematics, maybe someone who is studying it at school and is really confident with it? I can travel anywhere in London to meet you and happy to buy you food for our sessionI don't really like using maths videos or maths book, prefer someone besides me helping me learn. I've been told that if you teach someone a subject, you yourself become better at the subject as well so really good for another student studying c2

Let me knowThanks
I want 100 UMS too! Ehh dreams...
Original post by deenattireco
Hello,
I really need someone to help me go over C2 Mathematics, maybe someone who is studying it at school and is really confident with it? I can travel anywhere in London to meet you and happy to buy you food for our sessionI don't really like using maths videos or maths book, prefer someone besides me helping me learn. I've been told that if you teach someone a subject, you yourself become better at the subject as well so really good for another student studying c2

Let me knowThanks

If only, I was in London.. good luck finding someone though.
Original post by SaadKaleem
If only, I was in London.. good luck finding someone though.

Yeah yet to find someone. I feel like I'm going to be doomed :frown:
Reply 111
I am in London and found C2 resit. Fairly confident but I am really busy.
Original post by YeSand
I am in London and found C2 resit. Fairly confident but I am really busy.

Do you have some availability? Messaged you

Quick Reply

Latest