The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I find it super weird because it doesn't make sense to me. Feet are disgusting. Even Megan Fox isn't allowed to drag her gross feet on my bed covers :eek:
Err...
Im sure girls dont like it:biggrin:
Idm tbh
:redface:
Reply 6
I can't understand why a foot fetish is a thing
I would like to know too, posting here so I dont lost this thread.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
If a guy has a foot fetish , is it a turn off?

What if the feet are smelly?
Still ok?
Original post by M14B
What if the feet are smelly?
Still ok?

Yeah it add flavour
Reply 10
Yeah it add flavour

nice!
:s-smilie:
Bump, Im really curious and want to know
I find it a bit odd but it isn't a total dealbreaker
Reply 13
Find a girl with a foot fetish. You'd be surprised at how common it is. Don't be scared to ask!
Original post by CHEETS
Find a girl with a foot fetish. You'd be surprised at how common it is. Don't be scared to ask!

hmm intersting.
How does one bring up that topic?
Original post by CHEETS

Why? Do you like guys with a foot fetish?
Dammit. How did you know I was insecure about my feet?

Until now I had managed to appear perfectly calm and confident.
Reply 17
Why? Do you like guys with a foot fetish?

Why what, exactly?

Isn't your OP about how to raise the subject of your fetish with a girl? What do you mean why? How else will you tell her if you don't actually raise the subject?
(edited 7 years ago)
Depends how he goes about it. If he acts creepy and obsessive about it (eg. goes on about feet all the time, asks random women on the internet to post pictures of their feet etc) then yeah it's a turn off. My boyfriend has a foot fetish but he treats it just like any other thing we do in the bedroom so it doesn't bother me.
You should bring it up like this master of social interaction, guaranteed girls will love it :yep:
[video="youtube;Sp1btLIQX-4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp1btLIQX-4[/video]