Nice.And what religion is that from?

Spoiler

Reply 2
What if we are atheists?
Original post by M14B
What if we are atheists?

lol.

Spoiler

Well, there is one about a guy called Noah who put two of every animal onto a big ark. But it hit an iceberg on its maiden voyage across the Atlantic. All the animals met a watery death.

At least that is how I remember it. I may be getting it confused with something else.
1000s if not 10,000s of years ago there was a giant global war between ancient gods.

They used technology far beyond our current technology.

A lot of people in my religion believe the gods are aliens. It would make sense I guess.

Edit: Judging by your username, I think we were raised with the same basic religion, although Im taught with northern teachings.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by ripjonsnow
1000s if not 10,000s of years ago there was a giant global war between ancient gods.

A lot of people in my religion believe the gods are aliens. It would make sense I guess.

Edit: Judging by your username, I think we were raised with the same basic religion, although Im taught with northern teachings.

Hindu, right?
Original post by nucdev
Hindu, right?

Yup, although the older I get the more agnostic I become, that story keeps me optimistic about my religion :smile:
Reply 8
Yup, although the older I get the more agnostic I become, that story keeps me optimistic about my religion :smile:

Fairs haha.
I'm a non-theistic Hindu so I get where you're coming from.

LOL..my username was chosen by a song.

Spoiler

Watching, I have some wicked stories to tell, but FP2 class isn't the best time...
Original post by EricPiphany
Watching, I have some wicked stories to tell, but FP2 class isn't the best time...

:cool:cool
One time I had sex with my girlfriend, drank a pint and wore multiple types of fabric, all in one day. The best part? I don't even have to feel guilty for doing it! I love my religious beliefs :love:
I never had sex with my wife but she gave birth to a son anyway.
Original post by BhagwanNoBhool
One time I had sex with my girlfriend, drank a pint and wore multiple types of fabric, all in one day. The best part? I don't even have to feel guilty for doing it! I love my religious beliefs :love:

Good to know

Spoiler

Original post by Infamous*
I never had sex with my wife but she gave birth to a son anyway.

Spoiler

Original post by TheArtofProtest
Once upon a time, there was a God.

He died.

And came back from the dead.

#resurrectionbro
Original post by tamil fever
Good to know

Spoiler

Not looking for advice :h:
Original post by Supersaps
And came back from the dead.

#resurrectionbro

:lol:..lol..Good one!
Listen children, for I'll tell you the story of how Loki tied his scrotum to a goat, so the ensuing tug of war would make a miserable giant laugh.

Quick Reply

Latest