The Student Room Group

Aussie TV crew visits migrants in Sweden: culturally enriched in less than a minute

Scroll to see replies

Original post by QE2
There are plenty of places with gangs of white, non-Muslim dickheads, acting like dickheads.

Not in Somalia there aint, which is the point. When there are white people in their country they are generally;

-Protecting them
-Building them schools
-Giving them donations
-Giving them food
-Providing medical care...... I could go on.

We don't go over there and loiter about looking for someone to mug.
Original post by the bear
respect to the mobility scooter guy who intervened :borat:

3:27

digital enhancement...

mobility.JPG
Reply 22
Original post by Tyreke
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them

This is very peaceful isn't it, I like the bits in bold where Mohammad is encouring his followers to partake in peaceful activies.

Deluded.
Seriously? You obviously don't know how to use the Quran.
If a verse is peaceful or tolerant = take it at face value + applies for all people and all time.
If a verse is violent or oppressive = you are taking it out of context = only applied in 7th century Arabia.

Duh!
Original post by QE2
There are plenty of places with gangs of white, non-Muslim dickheads, acting like dickheads.

And I have a feeling that they were not true Muslims, because Islam teaches peace and tolerance towards those who criticise and oppose it.

Oh yeah?
O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people. - 5:54
Reply 24
Original post by Ringstone
Oh yeah?
O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people. - 5:54

Buy a new sarcasm detector.
Reply 25
It's events like this which make me despise the left for what they have done
Original post by Josb
Buy a new sarcasm detector.

Poe's Law might apply.
The whataboutery in the first line makes me suspect I don't need one in this case.
Reply 27
Original post by QE2
Seriously? You obviously don't know how to use the Quran.
If a verse is peaceful or tolerant = take it at face value + applies for all people and all time.
If a verse is violent or oppressive = you are taking it out of context = only applied in 7th century Arabia.

Duh!

I finally realized where your sky daddy avi is from, you english pig dog!
Original post by the bear
respect to the mobility scooter guy who intervened :borat:

3:27

But I do hope that chap he drove into wasn't injured. Because then he wouldn't be able to work and so then he will have to live on welfare
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Don't generalise an entire nation you bigot

Since when is saying some of these migrants coming from a culture which has one of the highest rates of FGM in the world bigoted exactly?
Don't generalise an entire nation you bigot

Can't tell if parody.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Since when is saying some of these migrants coming from a culture which has one of the highest rates of FGM in the world bigoted exactly?

Facts are bigoted.

You stated these immigrants come to the uk for social security payments , rather than fleeing destitution and the same ****ed up practice known as FGM. I don't know why you're trying to justify your self , embrace your racist viewpoint.
Original post by KingBradly
Facts are bigoted.

It's not bigoted to say FGM is wrong lmao , i never condoned it. But to demonise a group of people who were fleeing from destitution is rather weak.
It's not bigoted to say FGM is wrong lmao , i never condoned it. But to demonise a group of people who were fleeing from destitution is rather weak.

What if you have reason to be wary of those people? Why does their situation change that?
Original post by KingBradly
What if you have reason to be wary of those people? Why does their situation change that?

Why would you be wary of them? If the particular person was a threat then obviously they should be deferred elsewhere or suffer idc. Btw when you say be wary , if you are referring to terrorists idc what happens to them.
You stated these immigrants come to the uk for social security payments , rather than fleeing destitution and the same ****ed up practice known as FGM. I don't know why you're trying to justify your self , embrace your racist viewpoint.

If that's truly the case then why are Somalians the least employed ethnic group in Britain? If they really were fleeing, they'd try their hardest to find a job. In some borough in East London, 73% of Somalian schoolchildren came from benefits housing.
Although it doesn't show the whole picture as a whole, it gives you an idea of my point.

I'd rather be seen as "racist" than someone naive and ignorant like you.
(edited 7 years ago)
Why would you be wary of them? If the particular person was a threat then obviously they should be deferred elsewhere or suffer idc. Btw when you say be wary , if you are referring to terrorists idc what happens to them.

I think the stories of the Cologne attacks (and elsewhere), the videos of migrants tearing stuff apart and attacking people, the stories of gang rapes, the fact that police in certain towns in Sweden and Germany have told women not to go out at night alone because of them, the fact that Germany now has women-only train carriages because of increased sexual abuse from migrants, and knowledge of the societies that many of them come from, are reasons why people might be wary, justified or not.
If that's truly the case then why are Somalians the least employed ethnic group in Britain?

Majority of Somalians are first wave immigrants , whereas other ethnic groups such as Indians have a much longer history with Britain. Obviously , there are those who simply just want to live off the dole and see it as an easier life but this is true for every ethnic group. The majority of those who arrived in the late 90's are at a disadvantage according some stats i checked , the employment is relatively high for those who arrived earlier ( x4 more in professional occupations)

Mainly i'd say it's due to laziness , lack of education and also the small period of time which the bulk of the Somali diaspora within the Uk have had to prepare for life in Britain.
Majority of Somalians are first wave immigrants , whereas other ethnic groups such as Indians have a much longer history with Britain. Obviously , there are those who simply just want to live off the dole and see it as an easier life but this is true for every ethnic group. The majority of those who arrived in the late 90's are at a disadvantage according some stats i checked , the employment is relatively high for those who arrived earlier ( x4 more in professional occupations)

Mainly i'd say it's due to laziness , lack of education and also the small period of time which the bulk of the Somali diaspora within the Uk have had to prepare for life in Britain.

So they're fleeing from destitution and FGM but they're lazy? So why is it that some parents take their daughters to Somalia in the holidays to get FGM done to them?

It's funny how you say I'm racist when I'm basing my views on stats and facts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending