The Student Room Group

help me i cant stay focused on revsing !!!!

i have less than a week until my real gcse exams and I haven't been revising all this time because ive had so much coursework and ontop of that I was just being really lazy.

im really stressed out and I cant focus properly and I need to revise because I literally have no time basically.

I need As and Bs but is that possible at this stage to get them considering the situation im in?

helpppppp!!!!!!!!!
Original post by lu17
i have less than a week until my real gcse exams and I haven't been revising all this time because ive had so much coursework and ontop of that I was just being really lazy.

im really stressed out and I cant focus properly and I need to revise because I literally have no time basically.

I need As and Bs but is that possible at this stage to get them considering the situation im in?

helpppppp!!!!!!!!!

Yes its possible!! Thats what I was like last year and I swear like two days before my first exam I had done no revision but in the end I got 6 A's and 2B's! You will be fine!! Try and stop worrying if you have enough time and just revise! A week is still a long time if you revise effectively and stay focused! It will be okay!! Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Sunshine2305
Yes its possible!! Thats what I was like last year and I swear like two days before my first exam I had done no revision but in the end I got 6 A's and 2B's! You will be fine!! Try and stop worrying if you have enough time and just revise! A week is still a long time if you revise effectively and stay focused! It will be okay!! Good luck!

I basically have six day to revise (not including today ) im gonna cry right now !!!!
All you need to do is play video games, watch TV and go out with your friends; you're bound to get decent grades if you follow these ways
Turn off your internet and take your notes to revise in a separate room or at the library.
Original post by lu17
I basically have six day to revise (not including today ) im gonna cry right now !!!!

No don't cry!! You are going to be okay!! You can do it! Just believe in yourself! You clearly care about your exams and you still have time! Just make these six days count and you will be okay!! If it helps you're not alone... There are so many people feeling the same way you are right now and you can all get through it and get amazing grades!!
Reply 6
Listen to Sunshine, just listen to music, relax. Then just get solid revision in for maybe 4-6 hours everyday, just not all in one go. Practice exam papers were all I was doing for about a week. Also if you get stuck on any question corner your teachers, parents, use every resource you can.
Reply 7
Original post by Buzzboy
Listen to Sunshine, just listen to music, relax. Then just get solid revision in for maybe 4-6 hours everyday, just not all in one go. Practice exam papers were all I was doing for about a week. Also if you get stuck on any question corner your teachers, parents, use every resource you can.

but im not as clever as you guys (crying)
Reply 8
Original post by lu17

How many times have you made these threads?
Reply 9
Original post by lu17

Do you know what your predicted grades are?
My predicted grades and mock grades were so not good. Turned out better than I was hoping.
Focus on your weaker subjects, I'm not saying abandon the subjects you're excelling in but JUST DO IT
Original post by lu17

Trust me....I'm definitely not very clever!! I failed a lot of my mocks! You will be fine!!

Quick Reply

Latest