The Student Room Group

Female Football Fan Here!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wilfred Little
:biggrin:

@feminists

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36002321

What. The ****. Is that.
ikr there was that black girl who was an arsenal fan...where did she dissapear to
:biggrin:

@feminists

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36002321

What. The ****. Is that.

How is what I even said feminist at all? It was a mere opinion don't get me wrong I have watched the odd 10 mins of ladies football match but tbh I just prefer watching the males? And that is an awful attempt at goalkeeping... Alan McGregor did something similar in a hull game once x3
Original post by weathergirl96
How is what I even said feminist at all? It was a mere opinion don't get me wrong I have watched the odd 10 mins of ladies football match but tbh I just prefer watching the males? And that is an awful attempt at goalkeeping... Alan McGregor did something similar in a hull game once x3

I'm agreeing with you, women's football is AIDS :smile:
I'm agreeing with you, women's football is AIDS :smile:

OH Ok sorry it's late and i'm tired I got confused xD I thought you meant that me saying it is annoying when girls pretend to like football is feminst which I guess in someways it is but it was more the fact that because of girls and even boys who do say/do stuff like that it makes me look like I am as well even though i'm a genuine fan :P
Maybe because I wanted to see if there were any others on here as well as me. Also so many lasses claim to like football yet support a top well known team when they know eff all about it but say they do just for male attention. Makes a mockery of girls like myself who actually love the game and know a fair amount about it! Don't see why it matters if I do anyway? Not really offensive is it? :':wink:

Just because it's not offensive doesn't mean it's not pointless to post that you're a football fan who happens to be female too.
Remember that girl who chatted **** about women's football during the WWC, then never posted again.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Remember that girl who chatted **** about women's football during the WWC, then never posted again.

haha yeah, never made a single post in the FF then became TSR's own Gary Neville and ****ed off once the tournament was over.
Reply 27
Fair enough.. personally loathe Aresnal due to them beating us in the FA Cup final in 2014 XD I even went to watch that game

Haha well you guys deserved to win that game! It was just luck that got us that trophy and I wish I could've been there... I live like 4 hours away so it's not possible to make a Wembly game
Original post by Major Zero
Just because it's not offensive doesn't mean it's not pointless to post that you're a football fan who happens to be female too.

I don't see hows it's an issue really... I think it's quite a rare thing tbh. But if you see no point in it good for you lmao
Original post by AfcFob
Haha well you guys deserved to win that game! It was just luck that got us that trophy and I wish I could've been there... I live like 4 hours away so it's not possible to make a Wembly game

When we scored in the first 10 mins I swear my dad was gonna cry aha I live in the West Mids so it's like 3/4 hours for me too but luckily we went down as it was my dad's birthday lol
Reply 30
Original post by Jimmy Seville
So why did you say 2010?

It was clearly a typo lmao
Reply 31
Hi probably gonna get some snarky comments for being a girl who likes football...and also for the fact i'm a Hull City fan for my sins :s-smilie: don't know if any other female fans are on this site but worth a shot to see.

Original post by AfcFob
Female football fan here, too!! I'm an Arsenal fan though... Not for any particular reason, I just liked the way they played football when they lost the 2010 league cup final (the irony).

What do you think about the best female teams in the world losing by huge margins to 15 yo boys who play in local sides and won't even get to play professionally most of the time ?
Reply 32
When we scored in the first 10 mins I swear my dad was gonna cry aha I live in the West Mids so it's like 3/4 hours for me too but luckily we went down as it was my dad's birthday lol

I was gonna cry too because I thought we were going to lose the game by at least 3 goals the way you guys were playing!! I swear I had a heart attack
Original post by Ahmed74
It was clearly a typo lmao

Yes, clearly. Obviously. Absolutely.
Original post by Erebor
What do you think about the best female teams in the world losing by huge margins to 15 yo boys who play in local sides and won't even get to play professionally most of the time ?

Does not bother me in the slightest if anything I think it's amazing that people that young will do so wel and are the new generation of professionals (hopefuly) obviously it's not so great for the women but maybe men are just better at this sport than women? Who knows i'm not a sport scientis and never plan to be all I care about it watching a GOOD game of football with some goals.
Now now lets not start with those sort of comments... But if you think that I hope you're out there working your ass off so you cann afford to buy all the things us women need to do our cooking which you think we should be doing. ;-) or maybe just remember that this is 2016 and therefore the whole 'Stay at home mother and housewife' cliche is a load of turd.
Original post by The Blue Nose
Women should be in the kitchen.
women should not be paid the same as men for playing football look at how much suarez for example brings in in shirt deals and sponsorship deals compared to the women
Never said they should be? Idek why people are bringing that into this thread anyway lol I was merely stating I am a Hull fan who happened to be female and wondered if there were any female football fans on here or any other Hull fans or just football fans in general. I was not aiming to start a debate about gender at all so why are people bringing that into here anyway? 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
the fact i'm a Hull City fan

Haha, I'm not really a Hull City fan but one of my favourite players plays for yous, Robert Snodgrass and I love wee Shaun and Robertson too!!!!
Original post by djac99
Haha, I'm not really a Hull City fan but one of my favourite players plays for yous, Robert Snodgrass and I love wee Shaun and Robertson too!!!!

Yeah Snodgrass is a good lad. I met Andy R last season and got a cheeky selfie with him although I could hardly understand what he was saying lol. Hoping to meet them again on the 7th c:

Quick Reply

Latest