The Student Room Group

I'm too horny

Basically, revision and assignments are making me feel really horny. I masturbate once/twice a day now whereas before it was probably once/twice a week. I need to relieve my sexual urges but I don't have a boyfriend and I don't like the idea of using tinder. I wouldn't mind a ONS but seeing as I have exams I won't be going out... I'm really frustrated. What do I do?

Scroll to see replies

What is horny about exams?
Reply 2
Original post by Rhythmical
What is horny about exams?

I definitely worded that wrong. The stress and boredom that comes with it is making me feel horny.
Reply 3
Dem curves on dem graphs :coma:
oh boy!
what you gonna do during the exams :colondollar:
Reply 5
flick thru your bio textbook
Buy a Dildo, or blowup doll (quite cheap, export from Hong Kong) :yep:
LOL
Original post by Anonymous
I definitely worded that wrong. The stress and boredom that comes with it is making me feel horny.

Really? The stress wants to make me bang my head against the wall and scream.
Different people have different reactions... I had a lot of orgasms.
Once or twice a day? lol.
keep ******* doesnt matter
There's something about exam stress that increases certain people's libido

:frown:
Id say try to keep yourself busy? But i think you get bored too easily:/ well i get bored myself :P
DNA Helicase making you want to unzip them jeans, eh? :colone:
Reply 15
Use what you have... Fingers?
The legends are true. Studying does make girls horny :redface:

Spoiler

Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous
Basically, revision and assignments are making me feel really horny. I masturbate once/twice a day now whereas before it was probably once/twice a week. I need to relieve my sexual urges but I don't have a boyfriend and I don't like the idea of using tinder. I wouldn't mind a ONS but seeing as I have exams I won't be going out... I'm really frustrated. What do I do?

Lost for words.
hahahaha go buy a dildo
Attachment not found
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending