The Student Room Group

Redox

Hi, I really need help with Redox equations and how to form half equations.
Please help.

Thank you

x
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by farihak97
Please help.

Thank you

x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Redox isn't really that hard the textbook makes it confusing though. You should watch erintouls video on this subject on youtube. Or checkout chem guide
Reply 3
Thank you, however I've already seen the video, it helped a bit, but obviously, there were some things that I was unable to understand, but thankfully, they have been cleared.

Thank you very much for your suggestion really appreciate it.

If possible could you be able to help me with chlorine reactions, I understand the topic however I just need a little more detail based on the whole part.

Original post by Shiv Loves Maths
Posted from TSR Mobile

Redox isn't really that hard the textbook makes it confusing though. You should watch erintouls video on this subject on youtube. Or checkout chem guide
Thank you, however I've already seen the video, it helped a bit, but obviously, there were some things that I was unable to understand, but thankfully, they have been cleared.

Thank you very much for your suggestion really appreciate it.

If possible could you be able to help me with chlorine reactions, I understand the topic however I just need a little more detail based on the whole part.

If you post the question and equations I'll be happy to help you :smile:
Please help.

Thank you

x

Moved this to the maths forum :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by She-Ra
Moved this to the maths forum :smile:

Redox equations are chemistry, not maths. :smile:
Original post by Zacken
Redox equations are chemistry, not maths. :smile:

:facepalm: Thanks so much! Will move now :bl:
Reply 8