The Student Room Group

Girls would you find this awkward ?

Im talking to a girl I like and its going ok, now we have different shifts today so I may not be able to sit next to her, she also finishes before me. So what I was thinking was saying to her come see me before you go, then i'll walk her out, talk to her and ask for her number.

Now im just thinking if I said see me before you go, it would seem as if im going to ask her out or something and she may find it awkward....

What do you think ?

Scroll to see replies

But you are going to ask her out.
Reply 2
Maybe wait few days and ask for number next time you sit together? this way you don't have to ask her to come and see you?
Original post by Anonymous
Im talking to a girl I like and its going ok, now we have different shifts today so I may not be able to sit next to her, she also finishes before me. So what I was thinking was saying to her come see me before you go, then i'll walk her out, talk to her and ask for her number.

Now im just thinking if I said see me before you go, it would seem as if im going to ask her out or something and she may find it awkward....

What do you think ?

Why don't you just ask for her number before she leaves? Instead of telling her to see you
Reply 4

What do you think ?

What are you talking on? How long have you been talking? I'm a girl and if I was taking my time to talk to a guy for a few days and the conversation was interesting and flirtatious then I wouldn't find it that awkward!
Reply 5
Original post by cherryred90s
Why don't you just ask for her number before she leaves? Instead of telling her to see you

Because we work in a call centre and if im on a call, I cant go up to her lol. She might just go home
Reply 6
Original post by BristolFresher15
But you are going to ask her out.

Im asking for her number.
If you're speaking to her long enough to tell her to speak to you later, why not ask for her number then?
You should wait till u sit with her again.Then you can ask for her number.:smile:
Reply 9
Original post by dean01234
If you're speaking to her long enough to tell her to speak to you later, why not ask for her number then?

What if im not sat next to her ?
Another question, if I cant sit next to her but go up and talk to her when I start and I compliment here were others may hear, will she find that embarrassing ?
What if im not sat next to her ?

then how are you going to tell her to speak to you later anyway?
Original post by dean01234
then how are you going to tell her to speak to you later anyway?

When I first walk in, i'll probably see her and say hi etc, then i'll say something like just come see me before you finish.
When I first walk in, i'll probably see her and say hi etc, then i'll say something like just come see me before you finish.

Why not ask then? Take the brave approach.
Surely there must be a way to find her number if you work in a call centre?
Reply 15
Nah, it sounds like a summon. I wouldn't like it.

Maybe word it like - come say hi before you go home! or - come grab me when you're going home. I'll leave too and we can walk to the bus stop together if you like.
Original post by CHEETS
Nah, it sounds like a summon. I wouldn't like it.

Maybe word it like - come say hi before you go home! or - come grab me when you're going home. I'll leave too and we can walk to the bus stop together if you like.

What if I saw her when I first started and complimented her, infront of a few workers would that be embarrassing
Reply 17
What if I saw her when I first started and complimented her, infront of a few workers would that be embarrassing

Yeah, definitely.

Unless she's really outgoing and loves attention. But most people aren't like that.
Original post by CHEETS
Yeah, definitely.

Unless she's really outgoing and loves attention. But most people aren't like that.

I would have thought she'd like it, deep down, I mean I have gave her a compliment. She is shy too
Reply 19
I would have thought she'd like it, deep down, I mean I have gave her a compliment. She is shy too

Definitely not then. Why not do it in private?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending