Reply 2
Original post by NotNotBatman
None of them.

lol :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by NotNotBatman
None of them.

Did you hate any of them the least?
Business Studies and Religious Studies - my teachers were fab! I got an A* in both subjects.
Maths (surprisingly), media studies (even though my teacher was an idiot), Spanish, ICT and Geography.
Reply 6
Original post by clucky_chick
Business Studies and Religious Studies - my teachers were fab! I got an A* in both subjects.

Congrats. I also like religious studies :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Computing. Learnt nothing but its the most fun I've ever (better than any house party). It's because we had a useless teacher and we could muck around.
Original post by snartie3
Did you hate any of them the least?

Yes, all of them, especially Biology and Business studies.
Original post by snartie3
Congrats. I also likes religious studies :smile:

Thank you! Yes, it is an interesting subject. :smile:
Maths and Physics were probably the most enjoyable
geography thats about it
Maths
Business Studies has been good, sitting on an A* all year without worrying about it, and an awesome teacher as well.

Honestly having a good teacher completely changes your opinion of a subject, because I always look forward to those lessons but when I actually revised the content during Easter it the most boring thing ever.
English Literature and geography (cos my teacher is SO hilarious and for controlled assessment we went to wales and had so much fun!)

I have other subjects where I'd consider to be more interesting than fun.
Original post by Leicester City
Transgender dad

what.
chemistry until I realised that I've learned nothing and my exam is in 3 weeks :redface:

oh and I used to find maths fun, but since we haven't learned anything new for a year, everything just seems a bit repetitive, yk?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by vadermolt1
Business Studies has been good, sitting on an A* all year without worrying about it, and an awesome teacher as well.

Honestly having a good teacher completely changes your opinion of a subject, because I always look forward to those lessons but when I actually revised the content during Easter it the most boring thing ever.

Words of truth. In Year 10 when I had a good teacher in my computing mock I got an 'A' but in year 11 when I had a **** teacher I got an 'D'.
My Memes exam was the most fun.
Music ... I got to perform, compose and do listening exercises. Even got 10mins free keyboard lesson each week!

Quick Reply

Latest