The Student Room Group

Germany is having immigrant integration problems.

Scroll to see replies

My blood boils when I see such things happening. I'm usually the one who's soft and against any kind of violence but oh boy I would not hesitate to punch one or two down.
Original post by _icecream
And wtf is this video real? if so I can't ****ing believe these idiots coming to a country and acting like animals like that when they have been welcomed with open arms wtf deport them stupid lazy men

It was to be fully expected by anyone who is not an ignorant moron.
Original post by Youngmetro
"Immigrants can all go back to their war torn countries because of the actions of some thugs. Europe will now become a third world violent country where white are a minority"

/thread

Yes, the violence & the extent of remains as infrequent and unchanged as ever. :colonhash:

Ignoring the islamophobic bit, what exactly are you and your fellow closet racists think is a solution? And dont give me the 'restrict immigration ******** because thats already happening.

That wasn't Islamophobic.

#Fun_Fact: (It is of my understanding that) the people emigrating are of a predominantly-Muslim population, therefore it is safe to say the people emigrating are from Muslim countries, because the countries law and legal system, predominant values and culture, will be based on Islamic values..

Dont remember calling OP an islamophobe.

I do present good arguments, if you stalked me properly you would see.

you've failed at trying to provoke me here.

He wasn't trying to provoke you. :facepalm:
I dont call someone an islamophobe without justifying it. Anyone who isnt blind would see that there are racists and islamophobes on this forum, that's the reality of things.

Sure, some make good arguments but soo many are fallacious or just silly. Take an argument from the other day where someone proposed something like 'give british ppl priority to jobs'.

But he's not necessarily.
They have their own set of ideals and agendas that they might follow, so why should we expect these people to adhere to our values and principles?

This is just nature being nature. A passive and peaceful society will always be attacked by dominant forces outside.

(apologies for my poor English, not a native speaker :wink:)
Original post by Tyreke
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11207980/Polish-migrants-almost-20pc-more-likely-to-work-than-Britons.html

http://www.migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/briefings/migrants-uk-overview

The article shows that the only migrants more likely to be employed than British people are Polish, German and South African. These groups account for 15.2% of migrants to the UK. Therefore, 84.8% of migrants to the UK are LESS economically active than UK born residents. :smile:

Migrants to the UK are 85% less likely to work than UK born residents is what you said, a statement of fact which you can't conclude based on both articles/reports? In fact that article says "Although employment levels among migrants were lower overall than the British born population (63.2 per cent), the ONS said overseas students largely accounted for the difference".
If this is the future we have because of tolerance and diversity, then I'd rather be a fascist thank you!
stupid leftist don't understand that diversity =/= good
and we should NEVER be tolerance towards intolerant people with intolerant culture
there is 0 unity in "multicultularism"
get it? unity-multi are contradicting each others
Tbh the migrants causing issues are the minority , who came to the west for economic gain rather than fleeing syria.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Tbh the migrants causing issues are the minority , who came to the west for economic gain rather than fleeing syria.

and? lol this "minority" card is so useful huh? problem is problem
Original post by patrickstarfish
and? lol this "minority" card is so useful huh? problem is problem

I never said it's not a problem , mass immigration on this scale is never healthy and it's going to tear up countries. But to whitewash all immigrants as essentially animalistic creatures who only commit heinous crimes is pointless and unsubstantiated.
I never said it's not a problem , mass immigration on this scale is never healthy and it's going to tear up countries. But to whitewash all immigrants as essentially animalistic creatures who only commit heinous crimes is pointless and unsubstantiated.

no it's not pointless and can help to Make Europe Great Again
Original post by XcitingStuart

#Fun_Fact: (It is of my understanding that) the people emigrating are of a predominantly-Muslim population, therefore it is safe to say the people emigrating are from Muslim countries, because the countries law and legal system, predominant values and culture, will be based on Islamic values..

I dont argue with people who hypothesise like this, especially when making such a stupid assumption.

You're irrelevant.
Original post by patrickstarfish
no it's not pointless and can help to Make Europe Great Again

Great argument , demonising other humans will help Europe become great again. By what , using slave labour to profit off the hard work of others?

Do you have any proof they are the minority? And what do you define as "problems"? Seems like a baseless statement.
I dont argue with people who hypothesise like this, especially when making such a stupid assumption.

You're irrelevant.

Is that supposed to be an insult or an assertion?
Original post by KingBradly
Do you have any proof they are the minority? And what do you define as "problems"? Seems like a baseless statement.

I got better things to do than look up stats , but these incidents are frequent but few in number.
Reply 58
Original post by _icecream
And wtf is this video real? if so I can't ****ing believe these idiots coming to a country and acting like animals like that when they have been welcomed with open arms wtf deport them stupid lazy men

Insult to animals, I love our animals, they don't perform any of the barbaric acts these scum do like rampaging sex attacks and terror.
I got better things to do than look up stats , but these incidents are frequent but few in number.

That's convenient. I have no reason to believe you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending