The Student Room Group

What things do you miss about being a teenager

Scroll to see replies

Original post by john2054
not having any friends? (really??)

School can be the cruelest experience some people ever have to face.
Original post by Sabertooth
Ikr! I clean the kitchen floor and 2 days later it's sticky and gross again. Not to mention the ****ing shower! :rant:

Having to clean my apartment is probably the thing I hate most about being an adult. But stuff like school? I wouldn't do it again.

Yes exactly and omg the washing up is endless the second I do it all there is piles more to do lol I swear someone just comes in my flat while i am out and messes it up every day haha. It's just endless :P I have 3 cats aswell so they create alot of added mess and fluff haha x
Reply 42
Nothing besides not having to pay for my own sht.

I was never naive, and quite mature for my age, if I say so myself.
Your right education is the key
I want to live at mums forever, most times I like to be immature
Get a dish washer and cut the cats
School was rough ride
Make the most out of it
Reply 48
Ikr! I clean the kitchen floor and 2 days later it's sticky and gross again. Not to mention the ****ing shower! :rant:

Having to clean my apartment is probably the thing I hate most about being an adult. But stuff like school? I wouldn't do it again.

what do you do on your kitchen floor? :teehee:
I played a lot of video games I wished I revised more and cared bout my education
Being 18 don't feel no different just more privileges
School can be the cruelest experience some people ever have to face.

school was okay for me, but much worse was what happened after,

including living between the streets and hospital for over ten years. a criminal downcast reject. much fun.
school was okay for me, but much worse was what happened after,

including living between the streets and hospital for over ten years. a criminal downcast reject. much fun.

I'm sorry to hear that, man. :console: I hope things have improved for you now?
Original post by ZuluK
what do you do on your kitchen floor? :teehee:

I don't even know! :tongue:

Even if I go out for food for a few days, it still manages to get sticky. :hmmmm:
I'm sorry to hear that, man. :console: I hope things have improved for you now?

Yes they have thanks. In getting this degree, i seem to have turned a corner?!?
Yes they have thanks. In getting this degree, i seem to have turned a corner?!?

Glad to hear it! :five:

I'm doing a second degree (the less said about the first, the better) and I have friends, I'm finding the work interesting, revising isn't a chore I actually enjoy it, and my mental health is generally doing pretty good too. So yeah, uni can be a big thing if you get in the right environment. So it's great to hear it's working out well for you too. :biggrin:
I'm 25 and I wouldn't want to be a teenager again. Teenage years are so awkward!
Glad to hear it! :five:

I'm doing a second degree (the less said about the first, the better) and I have friends, I'm finding the work interesting, revising isn't a chore I actually enjoy it, and my mental health is generally doing pretty good too. So yeah, uni can be a big thing if you get in the right environment. So it's great to hear it's working out well for you too. :biggrin:

Right back at cha!
I miss being ridiculously physically able and full of energy. In the summer holidays I'd be up at 7am, go out skateboarding with my mates, only rest for food and not go back home until about 10pm. Then do the same thing every day for 6 weeks straight and never feel tired or run down. Doing that for just one day now would literally make me ill :frown:
Original post by Shadowsfear
The whole naivety thing, especially in my younger teen years!
also how simple things were , as soon as you hit 18 things you've never done or heard of suddenly get piled on you and your kinda just told , sink or swim... guess thats adult life for you!

You should have gone to uni, that way the only thing that gets piled on you when you're 18 is being allowed to drink :yy:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending