The Student Room Group

What's your view on 'Free Bleeding'/do you know anyone who practices it?

Scroll to see replies

It's her body so good for her for doing what she wants to with it.
Disgusting, anyone that does this should not be in public
what's next? free pissing?
Definitely something I'd be very uncomfortable with, physically too :redface: but each to their own, I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is coming from a girl but that is messy asf.

Never ever ever.
I get a lot of nosebleeds, perhaps I should try freebleeding. :beard:
There are of course so many reasons why this isn't a great idea but having said that I guess it gives a nod to all of us poor souls who have had a free bleed accidentally... Which has happened to most girls, most of us have leaked even if only a tiny bit at some point and when you do honestly :cry2: how miserable is it???

Also how the **** is period still taboo its causes so many problems and it's not a choice, yet it's treated like some dirty little secret :frown:
Original post by Sabertooth
I get a lot of nosebleeds, perhaps I should try freebleeding. :beard:

work it :lol: :wink:
Oh dear

Imagine leaving behind a pool of blood everywhere you've sat? Disrespectful to public services and the next person who'll sit there tbh
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Little Popcorns
work it :lol: :wink:

People often express a lot of concern when they see me with a nosebleed, I suspect they probably wouldn't if I bled all over their clothes. :tongue:
My neighbour does it but she doesnt practice it. She told me it comes naturally to her bodom tshh

I think it's grim too but if they want to be a tramp it's their body

Posted from TSR Mobile
no reason anyone should be ashamed of their period but free bleeding is gross, like it's up to you if not buying tampons is worth ruining all your clothes with blood stains but don't risk bleeding anywhere someone else will sit/touch... that's nothing to do with periods being taboo, it's just not okay to leave any bodily fluids anywhere
Original post by Sabertooth
People often express a lot of concern when they see me with a nosebleed, I suspect they probably wouldn't if I bled all over their clothes. :tongue:

That's one way to get rid of people :tongue:
Original post by Little Popcorns
That's one way to get rid of people :tongue:

Maybe I should do it to obese rednecks? :wink:
I don't understand how any girl can think this is ok. Why do you think you have the right to leave a bodily fluid everywhere you go? Absolutely foul
How gross. It's bad enough when it's done by accident. And you're advertising that you're having a period.
If they wanna do that in their own homes, fair play, they can deal with the blood everywhere. If they they're walking around in public, sitting in public spaces, on bus seats, spreading their blood around the place? Not only is it causing a lot of mess for someone else to clean up, it's unhygienic and pretty disgusting.

Plus wasn't it originally a 4chan hoax?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending