The Student Room Group

Which GCSE exam are you most worried about :(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZiggyStarDust_
I envy the people who think maths/English will be their hardest. I really do.

Mine would be Computing. The dreaded Computing exam (oh god).

What exam board do you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Physics i think? Slightly worried about french listening
I'm really nervous about my meme exam. I'm worried I'm not dank enough
Biology: I just have no motivation as I'm not taking it for A Level plus my teacher's a w*****.
Spanish listening too - always done pretty well but they speak sooo fast so it's unpredictable :/
Original post by BTREDinnick
Biology. Especially B5 and B6 because I fear that we won't learn the whole course in time. Our teacher is slow. Very slow.

That's awful. We are finishing B6 this week.
Original post by ZiggyStarDust_
I envy the people who think maths/English will be their hardest. I really do.

Mine would be Computing. The dreaded Computing exam (oh god).

Likewise. I have from now until 07th June to memorise everything in the specification.
OCR History:
Medicine Through Time/Germany 1918-1945

Public Health in Britain (not so much this one cause it's quite a short course)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Media studies for sure, since i'm taking it one year in advance. The exam is in one month, and I have no idea how to revise! I got an A* on the coursework, so i really hope i can get an A* on the exam too!
Reply 28
English. I'm not bad, but its a 2hr15 min exam and I will be fasting with hardly any sleep. So much room for error.
AQA History depth studies- specially race relations
CIE IGCSE English- worst subject
Edexcel French listening- however even if I get a B on it I can get an A* overall
OCR Physics P7- still haven't finished the topic
Every. Single. One.
Original post by Ahmed74
English. I'm not bad, but its a 2hr15 min exam and I will be fasting with hardly any sleep. So much room for error.

I'll be fasting to, I don't get hungry but sleepy because I stay up to 3 in the morning when I do fast.
English Lit and Computer Science (because we haven't learnt everything and our teacher doesn't know lots of the specification so I am self teaching which is going well but some things you can't self teach!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Further Chemistry, still haven't finished learning it, and teacher doesn't seem to be in a rush (3 weeks to go, anyone!?)

Also Maths. Because if I get an A instead of an A* my parents will deport me.
English lit and lang, maths, media and french listening
English language and ICT.
Original post by vadermolt1
Further Chemistry, still haven't finished learning it, and teacher doesn't seem to be in a rush (3 weeks to go, anyone!?)

Also Maths. Because if I get an A instead of an A* my parents will deport me.

Are you serious?
all of them! like i know the subjects and ive been revising ngl but im scared that i'll walk in look at the first question and black out. like im scared i wouldn't know enough information of havent revised thoroughly
Physics
Maths
----------
Idk with these subjects you either know the content ir you don't and they dont come naturally to me
Original post by Matrix123
What exam board do you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

OCR. Have you seen their textbooks? Textbooks from hell.
How about you?

Original post by Wolfram Alpha
Likewise. I have from now until 07th June to memorise everything in the specification.

Ah, good luck. Mine's on the 8th. There is FAR much to memorise; especially on the software chapter. *shudder*

Quick Reply

Latest