The Student Room Group

why would a girl do this?

so today i was just sitting down and a girl taps me on the back and sits next to me and this girl does not talk to me at all but we know each other briefly. so when she sat down next to me we started to talk and she changed her tone of voice -it was a bit cute lol.
so any way dose this mean anything?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
so today i was just sitting down and a girl taps me on the back and sits next to me and this girl does not talk to me at all but we know each other briefly. so when she sat down next to me we started to talk and she changed her tone of voice -it was a bit cute lol.

maybe....just maybe....she likes you ?
Just keep talking to her, for her to make a move on you is a good sign she wants to get to know you.

Keep at it and see if things progress, if you're getting vibes that she might be interested in you then play on it! Talk to her more, ask if she wants to do things with you and go from there.
Just acknowledge it as you have done now but don't think too much in to it otherwise it could end up stifling you. Just see where it goes and you'll be able to gauge it better. Next time maybe you can initiate something :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

What does that even mean ? :confused:
Good luck in life kid

Quick Reply

Latest