The Student Room Group

So basically I installed Kik

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
Oh yeah I am. It's a girl haha and her name is soft sounding, she seems innocent.

There's a lot of kik bots out there, usually with female names. Could be one of those :yep:
Original post by Alexion
There's a lot of kik bots out there, usually with female names. Could be one of those :yep:

I might message her lol.
I might message her lol.

I'm willing to bet that she'll be having problems with kik and she'll want to facetime :tongue:
Original post by Alexion
I'm willing to bet that she'll be having problems with kik and she'll want to facetime :tongue:

You seem like an expert, I could be catfished here. :tongue:
You seem like an expert, I could be catfished here. :tongue:

@homeland.lsw ran into one or two of 'em :yep:
Original post by Alexion

Rachel Crabtree? she is soooooooooooo nice! we really talked about our feelings and connected :daydreaming: What about you and your skype friends?
Original post by Alexion

Haha well I sent her a message and it went through but it said her phone has been disconnected a while so it will reach her when she switches her phone on. I think she is real. :shock:
Haha well I sent her a message and it went through but it said her phone has been disconnected a while so it will reach her when she switches her phone on. I think she is real. :shock:

Gurl, its probablya bot xD yeah i know how it feels like to have a quiet friends list D:
Original post by noticemesenpai
Gurl, its probablya bot xD yeah i know how it feels like to have a quiet friends list D:

She cannot be a bot :frown: I want friends!
Original post by homeland.lsw
Rachel Crabtree? she is soooooooooooo nice! we really talked about our feelings and connected :daydreaming: What about you and your skype friends?

Turned out it was a real person who added the wrong alex :rofl:

That's exactly what happened with the bot :3
Original post by Alexion

I'm dead!!!!! :toofunny: should have used your TSR celeb status to chat her up :rofl:
Original post by Alexion

Haha I got banned from one of the chat bots. I have to send them an email if I want to be unbanned.
She cannot be a bot :frown: I want friends!

We can be friendssss! ^-^
Reply 53
and suddenly some random person appeared in my contact's list and I am scared to message them, it's just so strange. I hate the app.

Most are bots advertising camgirls, the rest are peadophiles. However if you're careful it's an OK app - I use it a fair bit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
We can be friendssss! ^-^

Okay I will add you on there :biggrin:
Original post by Andy98
Most are bots advertising camgirls, the rest are peadophiles. However if you're careful it's an OK app - I use it a fair bit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am scared now. Are the bots by Kik or like random people?
Reply 56
and suddenly some random person appeared in my contact's list and I am scared to message them, it's just so strange. I hate the app.

kik is messed up, I deleted it pretty much instantly.
My add is:
arlliakuroneko

I will send you a message! :smile:
Original post by CallumXB
kik is messed up, I deleted it pretty much instantly.

I kept it for boredom purposes really.
Reply 59
I am scared now. Are the bots by Kik or like random people?

Random people I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest