The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If you're young you might want to swap that for a nice backpack instead :smile:
Original post by WBZ144
If you're young you might want to swap that for a nice backpack instead :smile:

I am 19, why backpack? does it look old?
Original post by Don'tworryME
I am 19, why backpack? does it look old?

For certain occasions (such as when you're dressing smart) it will look good, as it's a nice bag. For every day uni it's completely up to you what you wear but I think a backpack is a better fit, especially for someone your age. It might look a bit odd, but that's just my opinion.
Umm are you brain dead? Thats nearly £300!
Get a simple back pack and your fine. Something under 50 is fine and covers most situations.
Original post by Personinsertname
Umm are you brain dead? Thats nearly £300!
Get a simple back pack and your fine. Something under 50 is fine and covers most situations.

Not really what i was asking right?

I still think that a backpack is the best option but the satchel is better than the first bag. Should be fine :smile:
Are people really that stupid to pay for that?

Do you not value money?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Speaking as a girl, it's too masculine as a handbag for me. But if I saw a guy with it I'd think he was "in touch with his feminine side" so to speak.
Original post by martinnmartin

Do you not value money?

Posted from TSR Mobile

We don't know the OPs situation. Perhaps he can easily afford a bag like that and even if he can't it's his money.
Um it's a nice bag but um @ the price, are you crazy?
Ok keep in mind that bag probably costed about 10/20£ to produce and the OP is getting ripped

Posted from TSR Mobile
when was the last time you saw someone and though "what the **** is that bag?!?"

dunno about you but i don't recall that ever happening to me, that bag is fine
Original post by martinnmartin

Do you not value money?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do very much, but i want a nice designer bag. That's all.
Original post by Inexorably
Um it's a nice bag but um @ the price, are you crazy?

Erm, you might not be into fashion, but this is cheapest i could find. Most designer bags cost WAY more.
I do very much, but i want a nice designer bag. That's all.

I hope you don't mind me asking then, how is this bag worth £250 to you?
do you value the brand of the bag or the style?

if its the brand then i suggest you purchase it,

If its the style then you could probably get a cheaper one that looks exactly the same... especially if you're having second thoughts about buying it in the first place.
Erm, you might not be into fashion, but this is cheapest i could find. Most designer bags cost WAY more.

That literally does not matter. If I try to sell someone an apple at £50 because 3 other people are selling apples at £200, it doesn't mean they get a "great deal".

You're free to do whatever you want with your money but this is a really, really silly way of spending £250 imo.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending