The Student Room Group

GCSE's 2016!

Thought I'd start a thread as exams as so close! How is everyone doing and how's the preparation getting along? When does everyone start? I start on the 17th of May and finish on the 17th of June. I know some people will be starting earlier and finishing later than me. We can do this guys!

Scroll to see replies

there are like 10 or more threads on GCSEs 2016 :yep:
Stressing out because my exams start on the 9th with 2 CIE French exams :/ I'm also worried because I'm really struggling to revise properly and not everything is going in my brain. I finish on the 21st June and it's so frustrating because I do want to do well, I'm just at a lost point which is not helpful in any way. :frown:
Reply 3
I start on the 3rd of May :frown: IGCSE English Language.
Original post by SamSp123
I start on the 3rd of May :frown: IGCSE English Language.

You and me both brother
My RE and Sociology exam starts on 16th May and my last exam is Additional Science part 2 on 17th June. I hope we all do good in our exams. Good luck everyone :smile: 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
First exam 18th May and last 22nd June :smile:

And no study leave which is sooooo annoying :frown:
First exam 16th May Religious Studies Unit 1
Last exams 24th June Physics P7 and Further Maths Paper 2

I'm not that worried, except for English :s-smilie:
And luckily we get study leave from the 13th of May :biggrin:
Original post by NiamhM1801
First exam 16th May Religious Studies Unit 1
Last exams 24th June Physics P7 and Further Maths Paper 2

I'm not that worried, except for English :s-smilie:
And luckily we get study leave from the 13th of May :biggrin:

sameee I have RS unit 1 too!
Original post by Nimraaai
Thought I'd start a thread as exams as so close! How is everyone doing and how's the preparation getting along? When does everyone start? I start on the 17th of May and finish on the 17th of June. I know some people will be starting earlier and finishing later than me. We can do this guys!

I start on the 16th of May (18 days left! :eek:) and finish on the 17th June (day after my birthday)
Too nervous to do them but then again wanna get them over and done with.
Original post by perkyapple
I start on the 16th of May (18 days left! :eek:) and finish on the 17th June (day after my birthday)
Too nervous to do them but then again wanna get them over and done with.

aww poor u...
i have 4 exams on the 8th of june :bricks:
but happy bday in advance!
Original post by rayestar
aww poor u...

Which 4? I have 3 on that day - German listening, German reading and geography unit 2. They're all pretty easy though so I'm not worried :tongue:
Which 4? I have 3 on that day - German listening, German reading and geography unit 2. They're all pretty easy though so I'm not worried :tongue:

omgg i have those 3 as well:
german reading and listening
geography unit 2
computing

I wudnt mind doing german and geography on the same day, but computing just made my life so much harder!
Original post by Halzy1234
My RE and Sociology exam starts on 16th May and my last exam is Additional Science part 2 on 17th June. I hope we all do good in our exams. Good luck everyone :smile: 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me and you on the same boat.

My sociology unit 1+3 are on the same 16th
then french
then re
the sociology again
after another few tortuous weeks
I can conclude with physics- not the most calming subject to end on but ... you know
omgg i have those 3 as well:
german reading and listening
geography unit 2
computing

I wudnt mind doing german and geography on the same day, but computing just made my life so much harder!

Ahh...yeah German requires no revision and geography is just memorising - I couldn't do computing though!
Ahh...yeah German requires no revision and geography is just memorising - I couldn't do computing though!

computing is memorising too so its gonna b hard cos theres two memorising subjects in just one dayyyyy
Nothing is going in except Science. I'm trying to memorise but I'm struggling and worried I'm not gonna make it in time. Is it a mad rush to get coursework finished at everyone else's school? The teachers are getting us to stay behind after school to finish Geog and ICT coursework, and I had a French writing coursework a few weeks back:s-smilie:
aww poor u...

Woah! :afraid:I have more than one exam is on the 7th of June (English Language and R.S) and both of my urdu exams are on the same day.

Thanks for the bday wish! :smile::tongue:

I start 16th of May and finish 17th of June.
Bugger all revision but feeling pretty calm. Don't stress you see. Mine are 17th May to the 24th June ahaha. What you taking?

Quick Reply

Latest