The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 700
Original post by Teeyamz
@ Mimiz dat feature is perculiar to us all just go ahead and click d Agency Input, click ok on any display and D U are. U will find if ur input has bin filled or not, I hope dis helps.

Your EAS portal also appear same as mine?
Original post by tanyarmk
hahaha...kuchikau I am your #1 fan....you are a very humoruos ...wish I knew you in person!!!

You just made my DAY.

Thanks.
Original post by Mimiszz
123.pngis this normal case? I mean it stated "the deadline has passed and no longer submit the form". Or actually i didnt submit the form? or actually it is same to everyone? but i already has submit the form and "in tray" it stated that those form are "submitted form in process". help me

any changes made after the deadline cannot reflect at your NA.

In otherwords, its a normal thing.
Original post by Mimiszz
123.pngis this normal case? I mean it stated "the deadline has passed and no longer submit the form". Or actually i didnt submit the form? or actually it is same to everyone? but i already has submit the form and "in tray" it stated that those form are "submitted form in process". help me

Any changes made after the deadline cannot reflect at your NA.

In otherwords, its a normal thing.
Original post by Teeyamz
@ Mimiz dat feature is perculiar to us all just go ahead and click d Agency Input, click ok on any display and D U are. U will find if ur input has bin filled or not, I hope dis helps.

nice contribution.
Breaking News: Do you know that not all school have selected or submitted their nominee(s)??????????????????????

Inform them that 29th April is the deadline.
Breaking News: Do you know that not all school have selected or submitted their nominee(s)??????????????????????

Original post by kuchikau

I believe that all UK Universities are aware of this and work well towards it. It you decide to go ahead and 'remind' them, it may not put you in a good light, because you are telling them that their whole selection panel don't know whilst you do. I don't think its wise to do that.
hahaha ...kuchikau the comedian...trailblazer ddnt you realise that its a joke
Original post by Trail-Blazer
I believe that all UK Universities are aware of this and work well towards it. It you decide to go ahead and 'remind' them, it may not put you in a good light, because you are telling them that their whole selection panel don't know whilst you do. I don't think its wise to do that.

I am touched.
Was thinking it is a Joke, untill

Mother confessed she LOVES me.

Me?

Yes she replied.

How? When? Why? I asked.

I just cant explain she responded.

Ok prove it. I insist.

She came close and hugged me.

I felt warm for the first time in five (5) years.

Wasnt willing to let go of her

Youngman, she is your mother. Daddy reminded me.

Pls beg her not to love me again o o

HAPPY MOTHERS dAY !!!
Really
Reply 712
Original post by kuchikau
Was thinking it is a Joke, untill

Mother confessed she LOVES me.

Me?

Yes she replied.

How? When? Why? I Aasked.

I just cant explain she responded.

Ok prove it. I insist.

She came close and hugged me.

I felt warm for the first time in five (5) years.

Wasnt willing to let go of her

Youngman, she is your mother. Daddy reminded me.

Pls beg her not to love me again o o

HAPPY MOTHERS dAY !!!

And dad asked u: What is the MATTER?
And you replied: Never MIND
Then he asked: What is MIND?
And you replied: It doesn't MATTER.
Any updates from Leicester and strathclyde applications?
That can be a miracle, lets hope it happens this year also
Anyone with Results from Leicester and Strathclyde concerning nomination?
Reply 716
Original post by Richard Lee
Any updates from Leicester and strathclyde applications?

Mr Richard Henry Lee. Welcome to this informative thread. If Lee is your original name, am finding it difficult to see how u are a commonwealth citizen. Since Lee is most common amongst Chinese and American origins. Lol. No information about Leicester nomination on this thread but strathclyde has nominated. Good luck.
Original post by Pompey4
Mr Richard Henry Lee. Welcome to this informative thread. If Lee is your original name, am finding it difficult to see how u are a commonwealth citizen. Since Lee is most common amongst Chinese and American origins. Lol. No information about Leicester nomination on this thread but strathclyde has nominated. Good luck.

Thanks that is a brand name.East African Origin what of University of South Wales and Durham?
Reply 718
Original post by Richard Lee
Thanks that is a brand name.East African Origin what of University of South Wales and Durham?

Okay bruv. No information on south Wales but Durham has nominated. Which course did u apply for at south Wales?
Original post by Pompey4
Okay bruv. No information on south Wales but Durham has nominated. Which course did u apply for at south Wales?

Development of International Financial Systems

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending