The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kuchikau
havent they responded?

No response from Nottingham. What did your email from them say exactly? They still have until Friday to decide on reserve candidates. The rest will automatically be sent a rejection email from the CSC.
Original post by johnjkjk
No response from Nottingham. What did your email from them say exactly? They still have until Friday to decide on reserve candidates. The rest will automatically be sent a rejection email from the CSC.

Thank you what of University of South Wales and Leicester?
Original post by Pompey4
And dad asked u: What is the MATTER?
And you replied: Never MIND
Then he asked: What is MIND?
And you replied: It doesn't MATTER.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaahahahahah
Original post by Richard Lee
Any updates from Leicester and strathclyde applications?

yet to hear from leicester. What about u?
Anyone with Results from Leicester and Strathclyde concerning nomination?

email leicester immediately.
yet to hear from leicester. What about u?

No Response yet also
Original post by Pompey4
Mr Richard Henry Lee. Welcome to this informative thread. If Lee is your original name, am finding it difficult to see how u are a commonwealth citizen. Since Lee is most common amongst Chinese and American origins. Lol. No information about Leicester nomination on this thread but strathclyde has nominated. Good luck.

The Nomenclature LEE got me swimming in the ocean of THOUGHTS
Original post by Pompey4
Mr Richard Henry Lee. Welcome to this informative thread. If Lee is your original name, am finding it difficult to see how u are a commonwealth citizen. Since Lee is most common amongst Chinese and American origins. Lol. No information about Leicester nomination on this thread but strathclyde has nominated. Good luck.

The Nomenclature LEE got me swimming in the ocean of THOUGHTS

check your EAS tomoro 6pm.

Check your EAS tomoro 6pm.
Then get back to me.
Check your EAS tomoro 6pm.
Then get back to me.

KUCHIKAU - You havent said about Leicester an US Wales
Reply 731
has anyone heard whether Cranfield has done nominations?
Reply 732
Anyone knows anyone who applied and or was nominated to Stirling?
Leicester as put me on reserve as well.
What is the next stage
obviously

Do you know what it is ?
Original post by Garima Gupta
Do you know what it is ?

Tell me please, you said last year the reserves got the awards. Will it be that way this year?
Tell me please, you said last year the reserves got the awards. Will it be that way this year?

Pending List isn't it?
Pending List isn't it?

Greetings Richard from Kenya.It implies that if one offer holder turns down the scholarship from any given university,the chance is given to a reserve candidate based on the order they r in from the school reserve list.from my understanding
Original post by blackforce
Greetings Richard from Kenya.It implies that if one offer holder turns down the scholarship from any given university,the chance is given to a reserve candidate based on the order they r in from the school reserve list.from my understanding

I guess reserves ar also call upon dependin on D course for wc was turned down. just presuming

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending