The Student Room Group

What will happen to EU Law if we vote to leave?

Will it still be a QLD module? Will it become optional? If the latter I imagine the courses would have to be changed quite significantly to make it more appealing to students.

Just wondering what people think!

Having the referendum a month after the exam :facepalm:
I have asked 2 different universities this question at recent applicant days and both advised me that even if the worse happens and we do leave, there will still be a period of time before it all actually happens and during this time we will still continue to study this if you enter an LLB course in September 2016. After that they said they imagine that it is still something we will study it will just be tweaked?
Hope this helps :smile:
I am hoping we stay as then I won't have wasted the past few months learning and studying for this subject haha !
Original post by Miracle Day
Will it still be a QLD module? Will it become optional? If the latter I imagine the courses would have to be changed quite significantly to make it more appealing to students.

Just wondering what people think!

Having the referendum a month after the exam :facepalm:

EU law only became a QLD requirement about 20 years after we joined the EU. There may have been one or two universities where it was compulsory but for most places it was an option.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending