The Student Room Group

A2 Spanish Essay

Hello! I am doing the Edexcel Spanish A2 exam outside of my school. One of the essays is research based. Since I basically have 5 hours to prepare for it, I can't decide whether I should do the region/history one or art/literature/film one. Any suggestions?

I'm thinking about writing it about a film since I'm doing the same thing in German and so I know what words to use and how it must be structured. But can it be any Spanish film? Or are the specific ones that I must choose from? I was thinking of "Diarios de motocicleta".
Original post by pecora
Hello! I am doing the Edexcel Spanish A2 exam outside of my school. One of the essays is research based. Since I basically have 5 hours to prepare for it, I can't decide whether I should do the region/history one or art/literature/film one. Any suggestions?

I'm thinking about writing it about a film since I'm doing the same thing in German and so I know what words to use and how it must be structured. But can it be any Spanish film? Or are the specific ones that I must choose from? I was thinking of "Diarios de motocicleta".

I've moved this to our foreign languages forum :h:
Reply 2
:h:
Hi

I think if you do a regional one it will be much easier to find more information on for instance if you picked Andalucia, you could research about its lifestyle, economy etc. Or if you prefer it to be film then I recommend you 'El laberinto del fauno' - Pans Labyrinth, which is what I'm doing for my exam. I think you can pick any film as long as it's related to spanish. I'd check Edexcels criteria if I were you. Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending