The Student Room Group

Bear's Safe Cave

Scroll to see replies

It shall be a sad day for TSR when Bear moves on. A rare look inside his mind reveals that when not concerning himself over the plebeian invasion of the Waitrose coffee area, he thinks of whale song, petting dolphins and drinking green looking smoothies.
Original post by the bear
for 2 femtoseconds...

we much prefer....

[video="youtube;Yk-ok-Qfs70"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk-ok-Qfs70[/video]

It wouldn't do for us all to like the same things, I guess.
Reply 62
Please join me in the Sweat Lodge area for our Sundance Ceremony

[video="youtube;O_yGEslYa1k"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_yGEslYa1k[/video]

We summon the Great Spirit and the Ancestors to join us in our dance
Original post by iEthan
Be still @Usherette all is under control… :holmes:

All is well under the Wise and All-seeing Rule of Bear?
Reply 64
Original post by Fullofsurprises
All is well under the Wise and All-seeing Rule of Bear?

Braves are hungry. Sundance is hard work. By Manitou bear™ is ready for heap big sandwich.
Braves are hungry. Sundance is hard work. By Manitou bear™ is ready for heap big sandwich.

We trust the bear, but not when he rampages for honey.

When Bear speaks for the palefaces, his word is doubled, like a snake's tongue. His big paws are used for bad things and good. When we rise in the mornings, we pray for his visits not to be angry. We ask the river and the eagles and the sun to be good to Bear, so he only takes the small honey for his little bears and leaves us the jelly.
I haven't felt this safe since my 10yr old wished me goodnight, and dreams of "fluffy clouds, pink marshmallows and unicorns."
Original post by Rakas21
It shall be a sad day for TSR when Bear moves on. A rare look inside his mind reveals that when not concerning himself over the plebeian invasion of the Waitrose coffee area, he thinks of whale song, petting dolphins and drinking green looking smoothies.

And the odd very right wing position. :lol:
Reply 68
Original post by Fullofsurprises
We trust the bear, but not when he rampages for honey.

When Bear speaks for the palefaces, his word is doubled, like a snake's tongue. His big paws are used for bad things and good. When we rise in the mornings, we pray for his visits not to be angry. We ask the river and the eagles and the sun to be good to Bear, so he only takes the small honey for his little bears and leaves us the jelly.

Squaw from tribe of Aqqanee speaks in riddles. bear™'s word is iron his sign is the turtle.
Reply 69
please share the pipe of peace with bear™

[video="youtube;YHKj2lg5XPQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHKj2lg5XPQ[/video]

bear™ senses many negative spirits around the sweat lodge... the sweet smoke of the calumet will banish them :h:
Reply 70
Original post by sharkbate633
I must say this is such a wonderful cave the bear. The rules are quite fair. I really love your Blogs

thank you so much Sharkbate !! it is nice to find someone polite here :h:

may i recommend your excellent blog to the visitors here ?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3983961

:borat:
thank you so much Sharkbate !! it is nice to find someone polite here :h:

may i recommend your excellent blog to the visitors here ?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3983961

:borat:

You are most welcome and yes you may. Also keep up the good work with these blogs
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 72
we shall now gather in the meadow outside the Safe Cave. the meadow is full of tall green grass which brushes softly against our skin as we lie in a big circle holding hands....

we shall now gather in the meadow outside the Safe Cave. the meadow is full of tall green grass which brushes softly against our skin as we lie in a big circle holding hands....

Will you be supplying the lovely hat?
Reply 74
Original post by Carnationlilyrose

it is the sacred hat of Pukwadjiineesuk the mischievous spirit of the Algonquin tribe
Original post by Carnationlilyrose

And the nit comb, pretty please?
it is the sacred hat of Pukwadjiineesuk the mischievous spirit of the Algonquin tribe

Of course it is. Clearly modelled on the famous Algonquin Round Table.
Reply 77
the meadow is outside the Safe Space but is not completely Unsafe... it occupies a liminal zone which straddles the Safe & Unsafe. it is a staging post on our way out of the Safety of the Cave. if visitors feel threatened they can retreat to the Safe Cave.
hopefully they will feel empowered to rejoin the Unsafe World, knowing that their new friends from the Cave will be there to support them when the difficult times surely come.
Original post by DrSocSciences
That's a very fair point.
Reply 79
Original post by DrSocSciences

here is the sacred comb of Wigela'demutc the nature goddess of the Mi'kmaq people. their legends relate that Wigela'demutc was combing her beautiful black hair by the stream Onaquaga when she dropped her comb into the water. a black bass swallowed the comb and swam away upstream.
a mighty hunter called Black Squirrel speared the bass a year later and found the comb in its belly as he cooked it on his bar-be'que.
he ran the comb through his hair and immediately turned into a frog....

etc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending