The Student Room Group

Six assignments in six weeks...

I was set 4x2500 word assignments which are due in April and May. I started working on these roughly 3 weeks ago and I have handed 2 in and am due to hand in my third today/tomorrow, then I will be going straight on to do the fourth one.

On top of this, I was given ext circs for two assignments that I couldn't finish last December as I suffered a bad injury - I still wasn't able to complete them within the 2 week extension timeframe and this is the limit for ext circs...after this point we are advised to apply again to be able to hand them in as a first sit in August, so I am now going to do this. My plan was to get all the three remaining assignments done before next Friday, and maybe using the week after, as I am busy from then onwards, but I don't know if this is doable as I am already beginning to feel really burnt out.

I am not sure if I should attempt this, or do bits of it from now up until August...but then this is dragging it out a bit and I want to actually have a break from work over the summer. What do you guys think?
If you wanna say something, say it now...
Original post by peanutbuttercup
If you wanna say something, say it now...

I don't know what to advise :eek3:

What is making you feel burnt out? What is your daily workload looking like now?

Is there any disadvantage for you to hand them in in August?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending