The Student Room Group

GCSE's 2016!

Scroll to see replies

I'm completely the other way round. Science is my only down fall so god knows why I've been put in for Triple Award... Coursework is such a mad rush especially Media aha

Original post by romansholiday
Nothing is going in except Science. I'm trying to memorise but I'm struggling and worried I'm not gonna make it in time. Is it a mad rush to get coursework finished at everyone else's school? The teachers are getting us to stay behind after school to finish Geog and ICT coursework, and I had a French writing coursework a few weeks back:s-smilie:
Original post by annabelle_katie
I'm completely the other way round. Science is my only down fall so god knows why I've been put in for Triple Award... Coursework is such a mad rush especially Media aha

I've finished my Media! What exam board are you on for Media?
17 May (B1 AQA) - 20 June (R.S. Unit 6 AQA)
AQA I believe.. You?

I've finished my Media! What exam board are you on for Media?
Original post by perkyapple
Woah! :afraid:I have more than one exam is on the 7th of June (English Language and R.S) and both of my urdu exams are on the same day.

Thanks for the bday wish! :smile::tongue:

np :wink:
i just hope the geography exam is easy cos last year's was pretty easy haha
Original post by annabelle_katie
AQA I believe.. You?

Same, we received the preliminary material a few days ago so I'm guessing you did too?
Yes we did. Think I've figured out the questions. I'm just not creative one bit which is why I can't finished off my coursework :'(

Same, we received the preliminary material a few days ago so I'm guessing you did too?
Reply 27
Mine start 3rd May and finish 17th June.. Bricking it.. I think I started revision too late

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Blaze3211
You and me both brother

Same here
Hi I'm really stuck on the topic of mains electricity on P2. I am doing the aqa exam board.
I'm so scared, mine are on starting on the 17th of may to the 17th of june :frown:((
I've already had 2, but they properly start for me on May 16th, and finish on June 24th :frown: !!
Original post by NiamhM1801
First exam 16th May Religious Studies Unit 1
Last exams 24th June Physics P7 and Further Maths Paper 2

I'm not that worried, except for English :s-smilie:
And luckily we get study leave from the 13th of May :biggrin:

omg you know the struggle of ending a week later than everyone else
Original post by Adilpatel
Hi I'm really stuck on the topic of mains electricity on P2. I am doing the aqa exam board.

hey im on the same board and get that pretty well, what do you need help with?
Original post by ithinkitslily
hey im on the same board and get that pretty well, what do you need help with?

It's just the overall thing. I've tried doing past papers. On that topic but I just can't seem to get it.
Original post by ithinkitslily
omg you know the struggle of ending a week later than everyone else

Yep...one of my friends is off to Auschwitz while we're still sitting exams! :angry:
Original post by Nimraaai
Thought I'd start a thread as exams as so close! How is everyone doing and how's the preparation getting along? When does everyone start? I start on the 17th of May and finish on the 17th of June. I know some people will be starting earlier and finishing later than me. We can do this guys!

is your fist one biology?

Quick Reply

Latest