The Student Room Group

Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Original post by callum_20011
yeah

Good good :h:
(I'm trying to find a really happyemoji to send to you but :h: is the best I've found so far)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww glad we could help Callum :hugs:
Original post by Eternalflames
Aww glad we could help Callum :hugs:

its ok :smile:

Original post by Matrix123
Good good :h:
(I'm trying to find a really happyemoji to send to you but :h: is the best I've found so far)

Posted from TSR Mobile

i dont mind, really :smile:
@FemaleBo55 plz dont h8
its ok :smile:

i dont mind, really :smile:

Pheww :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
@FemaleBo55 plz dont h8

OMG Awwwwwwww!! That was sooo cutee, Im so happy that you found true friend and that were able to help you through it!! OMG Im defooo not hatinggggg!!!! :smile: Bless your soul
Original post by FemaleBo55
OMG Awwwwwwww!! That was sooo cutee, Im so happy that you found true friend and that were able to help you through it!! OMG Im defooo not hatinggggg!!!! :smile: Bless your soul

cool :smile:
I only just saw this and I feel awful for not being online but I think you're very strong and brave. I'm always here for you and you can always sc me😌

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm glad mate, I would be your friend too but I've not seen you before lol. :smile:
Original post by TSR USER 2016
I'm glad mate, I would be your friend too but I've not seen you before lol. :smile:

you can be if you want
Original post by Lera3589
I only just saw this and I feel awful for not being online but I think you're very strong and brave. I'm always here for you and you can always sc me😌

Posted from TSR Mobile

its ok... i kinda enjoy talking to you on sc :wink:
ILL TALK TO UOU ON SC THENNNN

Posted from TSR Mobile
aww this thread made me smile :smile:
Reply 33
Basically I was adopted at 4 yearsold. Life was hard and I didn’t have many friends. I was bullied and I hatedschool. I moved to where I live now, and made loads of friends. I went up thepopularity chain loads, and my life improved. I moved to secondary/seniorschool, and met a girl. We talked for a bit, and then we started going out. Buther mum died 5 years before, and her dad started dating a bitch (no offence) Ifound out she was self-harming, which is probably where I got the idea from. Webroke up, because it was complicated. I started self-harming. A mate introducedme to a girl, and she was nice. I stopped self-harming. But some guy found out.He added her on snapchat and sent her ‘pics’ mad they started going out… they didn’tknow each other. I started self-harming again. That’s why I joined TSR. I metwonderful people who helped me by talking to me, and didn’t know I self-harmed(@Vlad83 (sorry)) and who I actually told (@spotify95, @Matrix123 and @Eternalflames ) Imade this thread to thank them for what they’ve done. So I thank you guys forhelping :hugs: :jumphug: :lovehug:

Dear Callum,
Thank you very much for having made this thread and expressing your appreciation. What a very nice dude you are !It was good to learn more about you and the story of your life, although I am sorry to hear that you have had difficult moments and troubling experiences.
And you did not need to apologize at all. I do understand. But once again, thanks for telling me everything, and I really do appreciate your openness and thoughtfulness.
Though I am glad to hear - and happy for you - that things turned around for you and your life improved, and that, although difficult things happened at various stages, eventually you found another good place for yourself, in the form of TSR and that you have found supportive and friendly people here who are happy to positively help you and make you feel at home. We are here for you buddy. And basically .. I am glad that you are happy !
Please never stop believing that things in your life can - and will - continue to improve (even though life is unpredictable, and is like an adventurous journey, and consists of the "ups" and "downs":wink: - and I hope that one day, they will be the way you want them to be.
You are quite right to remain positive and optimistic. It is always worth believing in yourself.
And please remember - you are never alone !
Best of luck !
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Vlad83
Dear Callum,
Thank you very much for having made this thread and expressing your appreciation. What a very nice dude you are !It was good to learn more about you and the story of your life, although I am sorry to hear that you have had difficult moments and troubling experiences.
And you did not need to apologize at all. I do understand. But once again, thanks for telling me everything, and I really do appreciate your openness and thoughtfulness.
Though I am glad to hear - and happy for you - that things turned around for you and your life improved, and that, although difficult things happened at various stages, eventually you found another good place for yourself, in the form of TSR and that you have found supportive and friendly people here who are happy to positively help you and make you feel at home. We are here for you buddy. And basically .. I am glad that you are happy !
Please never stop believing that things in your life can - and will - continue to improve (even though life is unpredictable, and is like an adventurous journey, and consists of the "ups" and "downs":wink: - and I hope that one day, they will be the way you want them to be.
You are quite right to remain positive and optimistic. It is always worth believing in yourself.
And please remember - you are never alone !
Best of luck !

thanks bro. it means a lot :smile: :hugs:
@Ria25
@Ria25

I just thought you should know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending