The Student Room Group

Labour MP forced to resign over call for all Jews in Mid East to be deported

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KingBradly
So you're going to keep calling it by a word which is a synonym of conspiracy? Doesn't that mean you think it's a conspiracy? Or are you just like Humpty Dumpty in Through the Looking Glass?

If you dislike the term, and do not have a suitable alternative (which I have proposed that you be the one to pick the term), then yes, it shall remain as "collusion" and "tacit support".

If you would like to make the discussion more meaningful instead of being a pedant, then please, help us arrive on a word to describe the Havaara Agreement between the Zionists and the Reich.
I can see that in the pro-Zionist camp there are a couple of the brainwashed sheeple, who have fallen for the Zionist propaganda. You can tell by their spelling ability. There are also the better educated ones, who are the actual Mossad agents in the thread. See my earlier post for more on them.
Reply 162
Original post by win7sony
I can see that in the pro-Zionist camp there are a couple of the brainwashed sheeple, who have fallen for the Zionist propaganda. You can tell by their spelling ability. There are also the better educated ones, who are the actual Mossad agents in the thread. See my earlier post for more on them.

The Mossad pays so well. They have a lot of gold.
Original post by TheArtofProtest
I don't need more pedantry from you. I need a word to describe the Havaara Agreement.

If you can't provide one at the double, it shall stay as collusion and tacit support.

:lol: KingBradly soundly demolished your claims that this agreement in which Zionist Jews used any practical means at their disposal to save other Jews from certain death constituted "collusion".

You aren't even hiding behind low rhetorical devices anymore, you've actually come out and said you deludedly believe there was a conspiracy between Hitler and Zionists. Then again, after your public declaration of support for the genocide of all the remaining Jews in the Middle East, this latter revelation really is small potatoes
Original post by BeastOfSyracuse
:lol: KingBradly soundly demolished your claims that this agreement in which Zionist Jews used any practical means at their disposal to save other Jews from certain death constituted "collusion".

You aren't even hiding behind low rhetorical devices anymore, you've actually come out and said you deludedly believe there was a conspiracy between Hitler and Zionists. Then again, after your public declaration of support for the genocide of all the remaining Jews in the Middle East, this latter revelation really is small potatoes

I didn't realize that finding one word would be too much for someone to handle.
If you dislike the term, and do not have a suitable alternative (which I have proposed that you be the one to pick the term), then yes, it shall remain as "collusion" and "tacit support".

Bizarre. In what conceivable way could the Zionists finding a way to be allowed to get some Jews out of Germany be considered as "collusion" and "tacit support" for any of the Third Reich's policies regarding military actions, the genocide against the Jewish people and their other crimes? How did it collude with those things? How did it express any support for them, tacit or otherwise?

Your logic is faulty. If anything, the fact the Zionists were so desperate to get Jews out of Germany is demonstrative of what so many at the time knew; the Hitler was planning terrible things for the European Jewry and that they would do anything they could to save any number from that.
I didn't realize that finding one word would be too much for someone to handle.

What on earth are you babbling about now? Claiming that there's no word in the English language that can describe that agreement? What about "deal"? "Compact"? There is already a word to describe it, "Agreement", which is how it is known.

Your delusion that it logically can only bear some disparaging, emotional meaning along the lines of "collusion" is bizarre given the lack of logical connection between the mechanics of the agreement and the politics of the parties to it
Bizarre. In what conceivable way could the Zionists finding a way to be allowed to get some Jews out of Germany be considered as "collusion" and "tacit support" for any of the Third Reich's policies regarding military actions, the genocide against the Jewish people and their other crimes? How did it collude with those things? How did it express any support for them, tacit or otherwise?

Your logic is faulty. If anything, the fact the Zionists were so desperate to get Jews out of Germany is demonstrative of what so many at the time knew; the Hitler was planning terrible things for the European Jewry and that they would do anything they could to save any number from that.

First came the denial, now comes the spin, next will come the ad-hominems (and other fallacies).
What on earth are you babbling about now? Claiming that there's no word in the English language that can describe that agreement? What about "deal"? Your delusion that it logically can only bear some disparaging, emotional meaning along the lines of "collusion" is bizarre given the lack of logical connection between the mechanics of the agreement and the politics of the parties to it

The Zionists made a deal with Hitler and the Third Reich to transport Jews to Palestine.

Great. That works for me.
First came the denial, now comes the spin, next will come the ad-hominems (and other fallacies).

That comment is a meaningless non-sequiter.

You claim that there is no word to describe the agreement other than one that construes the agreement in a disparaging way. You ask for a word that describes it; I point out we already have one, "Agreement". Perfectly accurate.

Your own position is confused given there's no logical basis for your stance that not only must it be characterised by some alternative word with negative implications, but also that the English language doesn't possess any alternative descriptive noun that would bear a neutral connotation due to the sordid character of the compact. It's a bizarre train of thought, and simply rebuked by pointing to the fact that word already exists and it's the second half of the proper noun used to describe that compact; "agreement".

I reply with substance, you come back with emotional accusations. Address the fact that your position has been demolished.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by KingBradly
Saying that people should be deported based on their creed is effectively the same as racism.

No. It is not. Their religion has far more impact on others, than their skin colour. As religion brings culture and potentially threatening political theology and skin colour alone does not.

You claim that there is no word to describe the agreement other than one that construes the agreement in a disparaging way. You ask for a word that describes it; I point out we already have one, "Agreement". Perfectly accurate.

Your own position is confused given there's no logical basis for your stance that not only must it be characterised by some alternative word with negative implications, but also that the English language doesn't possess any alternative descriptive noun that would bear a neutral connotation due to the sordid character of the compact. It's a bizarre train of thought

I reply with substance, you come back with emotional accusations. Address the fact that your position has been demolished.

Great stuff.
The Zionists made a deal with Hitler and the Third Reich to transport Jews to Palestine.

Great. That works for me.

It doesn't seem consistent that you would affect to be scandalised by a deal with Hitler. You yourself are a supporter of his methods and his policies (such as the Madagascar "solution") and an advocate of policies of which he would approve (such as forcible deportation of Jewish people, on a genocidal scale, from Israel)

Your own position is confused given there's no logical basis for your stance that not only must it be characterised by some alternative word with negative implications, but also that the English language doesn't possess any alternative descriptive noun that would bear a neutral connotation due to the sordid character of the compact. It's a bizarre train of thought, and simply rebuked by pointing to the fact that word already exists and it's the second half of the proper noun used to describe that compact; "agreement".

Jesus Christ, I'm glad you left that Irish conversation with me alone, you're intense
I'm stuffed

Fixed that for you.
It doesn't seem consistent that you would affect to be scandalised by a deal with Hitler. You yourself are a supporter of his methods and his policies (such as the Madagascar "solution":wink: and an advocate of policies of which he would approve (such as forcible deportation of Jewish people, on a genocidal scale, from Israel)

:yy:
Fixed that for you.

:lol: Those two thumbs up in a row is like the internet equivalent, for you, of your bottom lip quivering. You're such an obvious fellow.

I was keen to have a discussion about the conditions of the Jews in Arabia around the year 1269 but as you've gone mute with fear it's probably better to leave that for another time :wink:
Original post by 0to100
Jesus Christ, I'm glad you left that Irish conversation with me alone, you're intense

:console: Aww, poor baby.
:console: Aww, poor baby.

Maaate it was a complimenttttt

I would like to know why you had nothing to say though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending