Original post by KaminiZindagi
I have a great ass

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm straight.

But feel free to post a pic if you want. :teehee:
I like shorter guys tbh

Taller guys just seem a bit... privileged
Original post by Inexorably
I'm bisexual but I personally do not care about height lol and I would hope people could look beyond something as superficial as height when falling in love with someone.

I dunno. I'm straight and wouldn't go out with somebody with a wang. I guess that's also kinda superficial to some extent.
Original post by SwedenYes
I like shorter guys tbh

Taller guys just seem a bit... privileged

They often take their height for granted

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's tough to say whether gay guys care more or less about height, really. I tend to be more attracted to taller guys, but I have got with guys who are my own height (I'm only 5' 7") and it hasn't bothered me.

As I think has been suggested, tops often tend to prefer shorter guys. IDK if it's heteronormative behaviour (ie. in the same way that straight guys tend to prefer shorter, if not 'short', girls).

The question is, are really you asking whether or not (tall) bottoms mind short tops?

On a side note, perhaps gay guys tend to care more about body type than height, whereas for straight girls height is a deal breaker.
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi

I am only 5 foot 5 (1.65m) tall. I am genuinely okay with it. I could be taller but you just have to accept yourself. I see that a lot of girls are quite hessitant in dating short guys. Luckily I am gay. I have felt that gay men dont care as much about height as women do.

I am 5 foot 5, muscular, thick beard and a sexy face. Yes I am praising myself! nothing wrong with that. So my question to gay men is that would you date me or am I too short foe you

Trolls ! Stay away pls

We need a picture to decide OP :wink:
Original post by Greatleysteg
It's tough to say whether gay guys care more or less about height, really. I tend to be more attracted to taller guys, but I have got with guys who are my own height (I'm only 5' 7") and it hasn't bothered me.

As I think has been suggested, tops often tend to prefer shorter guys. IDK if it's heteronormative behaviour (ie. in the same way that straight guys tend to prefer shorter, if not 'short', girls).

The question is, are really you asking whether or not (tall) bottoms mind short tops?

On a side note, perhaps gay guys tend to care more about body type than height, whereas for straight girls height is a deal breaker.

Well I am muscular so I hope I can get a boyfriend. But I feel like most guys only want dick rather than love/commitment

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by InadequateJusticex
We need a picture to decide OP :wink:

I can PM you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi op were you ever a Muslim? Just wondering if you were and how your parents and family reacted to you? Props though
Original post by qwertyuipdoe
Hi op were you ever a Muslim? Just wondering if you were and how your parents and family reacted to you? Props though

lol they dont know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
You look very daddy, that is very hot.
I'm quite small myself, Personally i don't mind about height. Although if i had to choose a preference it would be someone in the same proportion to me or smaller
I feel like most guys only want dick rather than love/commitment

It's easy to get that impression, im not sure where the stereotype comes from because i see the idea that gay guys only want the d come from both straight people and the gay community itself. Although ive spoken with lots of guys about this and if you actually get down to the business of potentially sorting out a relationship the conversation quickly drifts towards a focus on life outside the bed. Hope this helps :smile:
I generally prefer taller guys (and most guys are taller than me because I'm 5'7") but it is most definitely not a deciding factor
I used to care about height before and wouldn't really date anyone shorter than me, I'm about 1.81cm but now I just don't really care :h:

if you're serious go on then haha
9 Yes
2 No

So happy I am gay
Original post by jb1997
You look very daddy, that is very hot.

Thanks for the compliment

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by InadequateJusticex
if you're serious go on then haha

I think about it..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Inexorably
I'm bisexual but I personally do not care about height lol and I would hope people could look beyond something as superficial as height when falling in love with someone.

I agree. Bi too height don't matter OP

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest