The Student Room Group

Having feelings for someone online(TSR)

So basically, i have been chatting to some guy on here since i joined this site and we stopped talking when i decided to reveal that i was a female. He did not know before until i put it on my avatar as it was hidden before.

Anyway, he looked at my avatar and saw the female sign on it and Private messaged me, questioning if i was female which i responded to as a yes.

Now, we just stopped talking for months(it was general chat so nothing i should not be doing) and even though its online, so we have not seen each other face to face, i do feel kind of awkward and bad for not revealing(i decided to hide it from my profile) that i was a female straight away when talking to him.

I know its kind of weird for me to be attached to someone i have not seen, i must be fantasising or something, i don't think this is normal.

I guess females are more emotional than males?

Now what?
Reply 1
im being serious so dont take it as a troll reply; but it could be because he is gay or because he thinks youre a desperate attention seeker
Just move on maybe? Listen to music, watch videos, distract yourself?!
I'm confused - why would you being female be an issue for him, unless he doesn't swing that way?

If it doesn't work out there is always real life. :moon:
So you really like him?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

I guess females are more emotional than males?

Or thirsty.
I was talking to a guy on here and we suddenly just stopped talking, I don't think it was anything wrong, it's just online chat lol
Reply 7

Now what?

But seriously, maybe he has a gf and feels some sort of weird guilt for this apparent casual chit-chat or maybe he is gay or has feelings for you too but is playing hard to get or just generally not interested or really busy atm with exam period approaching and all... Possibilities could be endless but if he isn't replying to your PMs despite being online, don't think into it and just cut the contact.
Im over here OP :wink:

jk, have you tried messaging him?
Reply 9
Original post by animeamanda1412
im being serious so dont take it as a troll reply; but it could be because he is gay or because he thinks youre a desperate attention seeker

For that matter, he is gay.
For that matter, he is gay.

well that was the first thing that came to my head when reading your post xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending