The Student Room Group

Funniest moments

We all have those moments when we struggle the most but later we realize they were one of the funniest moments of our lives . Share them here and check other moments too . Sharing is caring and here you are sharing a laugh and a smile .
I'd appreciate if there are some crazy moments too xD

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lol this embarrassing moment so reminds me when students call their teachers mom by mistake xD
when i didnt know the name of the substitute teacher and acc called him "mr/sir" lmao

he looked at me like "bish wht?"
I was on the tube with a few friends and decided to be an idiot and stand on the part where the next carriage starts (on the new trains). I fell and hit my male friend........urm...........somewhere :mmm:
Reply 4
Original post by mariam687
when i didnt know the name of the substitute teacher and acc called him "mr/sir" lmao

he looked at me like "bish wht?"

Omg xDDDD

Well , this happened with my favorite teacher ( chem teacher ) . She uses short forms for some words : like Boiling point = B.P.
I was an IGCSE student at that time and she started organic chem . She was explaining and I was a bit absent minded then she wrote G.F. on the board and I was like G.F. ? She was like yeah its not girlfriend , its general formula . I really don't have to explain how badly I tried to stop myself from blushing xD
Reply 5
Original post by imaninja
I was on the tube with a few friends and decided to be an idiot and stand on the part where the next carriage starts (on the new trains). I fell and hit my male friend........urm...........somewhere :mmm:

ROFL xDDDD
the poor guy xD
Reply 6
my whole life is one funny moment
Reply 7
Original post by ivy.98

Lol that's true xD
When I was in Y10 I called miss Wolf, my English teacher, mum by mistake.
Reply 9
Original post by ODES_PDES

One of the worst moments xD U keep wishing she didn't notice xD
Original post by Saly_Elkady
One of the worst moments xD U keep wishing she didn't notice xD

Everybody noticed!
ROFL xDDDD
the poor guy xD

Ikr. I was crying of laughter on the train, it was so damn funny :rofl:

Original post by ivy.98

Don't say that :mad:

Lol that's true xD

:eek: savage :rofl:
I make most moments funny because life is too short not to laugh
Original post by Proxenus
I make most moments funny because life is too short not to laugh

Lol could we know one of those moments ? xD
Original post by imaninja
Ikr. I was crying of laughter on the train, it was so damn funny :rofl:

Don't say that :mad:

:eek: savage :rofl:

Lol xD
Y should u take it negatively , on the bright side his/her life is one funny moment then she probably would keep laughing till he/she dies
My boyfriend and I played a mimicking game with my parents when we were trapped at the mountainside. We were all rather tipsy as well. Basically, we split into two teams, and one team was supposed to say a word or a phrase to the other, and one member from the other had to mimic it. I came up with caterpillar, and it was my mum's turn. She was probably a bit drunk, not just tipsy, as she crawled on the carpet and could barely lift herself, and we were all drowning in tears of laughter. And then dad couldn't guess what she was, so she took a banana, and was pretending to eat it, as if it was a leaf or something. Then dad gave up and I said that it was "Caterpillar" and he just raged at mum in a jocular way: "A banana, reeeeally, a banana!? What the hell were you supposed to be, a banana caterpillar?". She got nicknamed that from then on.
I guess the fact that we were not sober made it funnier than it sounds.

One time my mum was actually funny :':wink: ah, so precious.
Original post by LaMandarine
My boyfriend and I played a mimicking game with my parents when we were trapped at the mountainside. We were all rather tipsy as well. Basically, we split into two teams, and one team was supposed to say a word or a phrase to the other, and one member from the other had to mimic it. I came up with caterpillar, and it was my mum's turn. She was probably a bit drunk, not just tipsy, as she crawled on the carpet and could barely lift herself, and we were all drowning in tears of laughter. And then dad couldn't guess what she was, so she took a banana, and was pretending to eat it, as if it was a leaf or something. Then dad gave up and I said that it was "Caterpillar" and he just raged at mum in a jocular way: "A banana, reeeeally, a banana!? What the hell were you supposed to be, a banana caterpillar?". She got nicknamed that from then on.
I guess the fact that we were not sober made it funnier than it sounds.

One time my mum was actually funny :':wink: ah, so precious.

OMG xDDDDDDD This was one of the funniest stories I ever heard xDDDD
May god bless you all xD
Original post by ODES_PDES

I think most peolpe have done that.
Me and my family went out to have a meal on Saturday, and my dad smashed a plate while trying to cut a Rocky Road Cake in half.
Pity I didn't film it though.
I accidentally called a lecturer Dad once she was more embarrassed than me I also accidentally called my Dad Miss when I was about five.
Original post by jonathanemptage
I accidentally called a lecturer Dad once she was more embarrassed than me I also accidentally called my Dad Miss when I was about five.

:facepalm:
Read my first post here, dude!

Quick Reply

Latest