The Student Room Group

What would you say about a 22 year old having feelings for a 16 year old?

Scroll to see replies

pedophile
Original post by xobeauty
yeah because wanting someone finically stable is the same as being a sexual predator . Shut up kid.

You're mad because you look like **** prob broke too.

Im questioning your judgement and your hypocrisy here.
Original post by TheArtofProtest
Unfortunately for you, the police are.

Dying.
Original post by RobML
Is it always questionable?

(22/2)+7= 18
16<18.
The math just doesnt work out mate.
My first impression is negative, but I agree with some others that it depends on relative maturity etc.

General rule: bad
Rebuttable if: can show, on the facts, that there is no significant emotional (or otherwise) disparity between the two.
It won't last, she's too young.
let her focus on her gcse's
Original post by Angel83
It won't last, she's too young.

Not neccesarily
Do what you want. Society tends to be very sensitive about this sort of thing for good reasons, but it also means people aren't always rational about it due to emotions. I personally believe once a girl is at legal age it's about determining their maturity and your own intentions. I don't think it is intently wrong. Case by case.
Kind of. I don't blame slightly older guys for digging younger girls all the time though. Younger girls at my school wear booty shorts, heels, full on makeup, revealings tops, have handbags, long nails and just bout anything that screams "I'm legal". Well, at least they look it so you wouldn't really assume any younger. I would kind of question dating cuz why wouldn't 22 year old date a 22 year old or someone in their early 20's like em?

Most of the time you can't tell the difference between a 16 year old and a 18 year old now a days. If she looks old for age and dresses for the purpose to look "sexy" then its not abnormal to find her attractive. Just don't get involved with her sexually or romantically. What questionable to me is a older dude finding 12 years old hot. Also she would be too immature for you. It hard to relate to guy who is in college while you're like a sophmore in high school, lol.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SmileyVibe
Kind of. I don't blame slightly older guys for digging younger girls all the time though. Younger girls at my school wear booty shorts, heels, full on makeup, revealings tops, have handbags, long nails and just bout anything that screams "I'm legal". Well, at least they look it so you wouldn't really assume any younger. I would kind of question dating cuz why wouldn't 22 year old date a 22 year old or someone in their early 20's like em?

Most of the time you can't tell the difference between a 16 year old and a 18 year old now a days. If she looks old for age and dresses for the purpose to look "sexy" then its not abnormal to find her attractive. Just don't get involved with her sexually or romantically. What questionable to me is a older dude finding 12 years old hot. Also she would be too immature for you. It hard to relate to guy who is in college while you're like a sophmore in high school, lol.

12 year olds look like 16 years old:frown: it's so weird. I didn't even own a hair straightener at that age, these little girls know how to contour their faces and everything now.
Reply 71
Can I join in? :sexface:
Original post by John55
Can I join in? :sexface:

No you may not
Reply 73
She's legal, go for it.
Original post by RobML
What if the 22 year has a strong conviction of ever taking advantage of a woman?

Then he should wait until she becomes one.
Reply 75
Original post by Eternalflames
No you may not

Your loss
Original post by John55
Your loss

:toofunny:
Original post by TheArtofProtest
Unfortunately for you, the police are.

PRSOM hahaha
Reply 78
Original post by Eternalflames